Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
Eight!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WTF is the allure
  ?? Seriously?
View Results

Fellanora
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:02 am


Of those freakin' bot PMs between when I logged in last night to check messages and now.

Felly's at friends-only for the next little while. stressed
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:24 am


Awwwe *Pat pat*

Micherru


Calamanari

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:26 pm


Har har, so you have been won over afterall! razz
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:45 pm


4laugh

Micherru


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:59 am


Back on the darkside now. Switched Fell back a few minutes ago. So double razz (Now watch, when I login tomorrow I'll have enough of those things to push important PMs off my list. 'Cause it'd be my luck I'll be the only one for whom the friends-only switch doesn't work.)
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:12 am


nawww...it'll work biggrin

Maki Minakoaino


Calamanari

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:38 pm


ninja Not for loooong! burning_eyes
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:30 am


I got the BANNINGMOD1 message yesterday.
My activities are so illicit they have to be done from a secure offline location.
No, wait...it was Mel!

Voleur dCoeur
Crew


Fellanora
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:13 am


V>STFU! heart wink

Well, I'm still getting the bots, but now they're links inviting me to sell Gaia gold for $ instead of the usual "hi". rolleyes 'Course these I know I can report and I don't mind that at all.
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:18 pm


*Invades* twisted

Micherru


Calamanari

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:25 pm


*hugs report button* heart
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:42 pm


surprised

Micherru


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:39 pm


For those keeping score, Felly's influx of bot PMs (the plain "hi" ones) picked up right where it left off.

2 days on "friends-only" my eye... stressed
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:56 pm


Har har, now you must go Perma-Friends-only! :3

Calamanari

Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//