Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
So today I learned that hail comes up from the ground...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slap her?
  Yes please
View Results

Micherru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:12 pm


In my Gym class, there is this girl who is the most naive and oblivious and ditzy person I have ever met.

Yesterday, we had a really bad (but awesome) thunderstorm, complete with hail.

Well today this girl in gym class expressed to us all that she thought that HAIL came up from the GROUND.

Now, I try to contain my annoyance of stupidity as much as possible, which is hard to do with so much of it in today's world but I just wanted to slap her across the face. neutral mad
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:17 pm


That'd be a trick though, wouldn't it? Can you imagine how the gophers would feel? whee

Kudos to you for self-restraint. heart

Faranath
Crew


Micherru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:19 pm


Poor gophers sad


And thanks. It was hard stressed
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:07 pm


Aahh, incompetence! mad

Calamanari


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:07 am


Mich>Believe me, I know the feeling. If I had a penny for every time I wanted to grab somebody and scream shake'em shake'em shake'em scream , my mortgage would be paid off by now. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:11 pm


*Giggle snort* heart

Micherru


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:48 am


I'm a little tightly wound, what can I say? redface
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:21 pm


Oh but its sexy wink

Micherru


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:50 pm


surprised redface *hides*
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:26 am


heart o heart

Micherru

Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//