Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
[PRP] Out of the sun

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crowfoot

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:10 pm


Green eyes stared at the grass that was becoming more and more numerous as the eye's owner continued to walk. Mohabla was already feeling edgey, wandering out of her domain like this. Though no borderline was visible, the goddess could feel it. In the soles of her paws, and the pit of her stomach. Although she wasn't enthusiastic about being basically powerless she desperately wanted to see how things had changed. She must have been asleep atleast a few decades, which gave room to plenty of chaos, deaths and births.

Now she was at the edge. Frowning, Moha took one step over the invisible boundry. Then another. And another. An empty feeling came over her, though it was but a minor annoyance. Now over and into surrounding territory, Mohabla only had her two basic powers- power of flight and power of illusion. Her other powers stayed with her domain.

It would probably be best to look a little less... noticable. Probably.
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:38 pm


Zeki giggled as he pounced from rock to rock, chasing after a geko. At least, it looked like one, then again all lizards look the same, right? It was funny, by the time he landed, it would get on it's legs and run off. It was hilarious when it ran. He watched it run into the shade and climb up the tree as if to escape. Well, that's interesting. With a smirk, the cub crouched low and stalked in the grass toward the tree.

"What you didn't anticipate was a hunter in the darkness, the swift kill that will end your life," then he got up and smiled. "However, I would not do that. You're so much more fun to watch anyways. Right, Mister Geko?"

It just hissed back and disappeared into the leaves above.

"Bye bye, Mister Geko~" he called. With a purr, his crimson eyes looked around the savanna. Another day, another boring time alone. Where was everyone? A sigh made him flop back onto his back and sprawl in the grass, staring up into the tree's leaves, the speckles of sunlight piercing it's canopy.

"... pretty."

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf


Crowfoot

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:45 pm


Moha's ear twitched. What was that? The goddess sat down, her wings folded tightly to her back. It better not be that little red cub again. Damn thing took her crown.

She scowled at the memory. Moha wasn't too fond of cubs, and liked to pretend she never was one. Whoever that voice belonged too... Well, they shouldn't be so close to her turf. She stood up again, her paws tingling at the feel of dry grass. They didn't hesitate, though, but kept moving towards the voice.

Maybe she should just yell or something?

Nah.
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:13 pm


His eyes seemed to close slightly as the dancing lights above seemed to make everything into like a dream. They were quite soothing and... amazing. He smiled and purred continuteous. He sighed contently and stretched out. Good god did that feel good. He rolled up a little and slipped back onto the ground and looked back up. Wow... those lights are really irresistable.

His ears perked. Huh? What was that? Zeki looked up and looked around with red eyes. What was that noise? What was it that they told him... if he heard anything that he get up and slowly move back to the den while keeping an eye out. He looked around and got to his feet slowly. Best act with the utmost cautious.

It was then that his eyes met a blur in the distance. His eyes were a blur from the move from the dark to the light and into the distance.

"Who's.... that?"

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf


Crowfoot

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:54 pm


Ohoho. Moha could see the little bugger now. She increased her speed slightly, now going at a trotting pace. Tiny little thing, he was. "You! Get out! Scram!" Remembering why she was here, the goddess started to lope towards him.

"Go on, back to your mother!" She had spread her wings out, and puffed up her fur. No way would a cub hang aorund /her/ desert.
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:58 pm


"But I didn't do anything, Miss! I did nothing wrong thus I should not be told to leave a place that belongs to none! I was told that this place was unclaimed by any pride and I do believe no Goddess could claim it either!"

Zeki clasped his paws around his maw.

"Sorry for shouting... I didn't know what came over me..."

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf


Crowfoot

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:06 pm


The goddess was now before the cub, and she frowned. So many damn cubs. You would think they would stay out of her barren wasteland. Moha snorted, muttering something about vultures and cub bones. "If you aren't sorry you really shouldn't say you are, you know. Or atleast try not to be so obvious." A pout was forming on her lips.

"And you did do something wrong. Don't you see how close you are to my desert?" Moha put an emphasis on my, "And don't you have any idea who I am? No cub is allowed this close to my desert. It's a law. So scram, please and thankyou." Moha was making up everything as she went along, just wishing this cub would go away.
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:10 pm


Zeki scowled.

"My uncles always told me to be polite to females, and you are a Goddess, but you are being mean to me and saying you own a vast desert is typically impossible. First of all, many animals live there and second, there a pride that lives there called the Firekin. Another thing is that, you, a Goddess, should be able to make me leave with your powers. Then there is that, I am a cub, I am suppose to wander. Another thing is that you are being rude for no reason while I am being rude because you instigated thus makes it alright morally."

Zeki huffed and floped down on the ground and looked at her, waiting for her counter. It would be interesting for a Goddess to give a come back to a lone Pride Lander cub after saying what he did.

"Also, name's Ezekiel, Zeki's for short."

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf


Crowfoot

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:18 pm


Moha curled her lip slightly, and stamped one paw on the ground. Who did this silly little cub think he was? She could douse this little lion's live in a second, not even a second! "Well, your uncle has yet to meet me, I suppose. And the fact that I am a goddess makes things that are impossible to a stupid little cub like you entirely possible for me." She paused for a moment. "Firekin pride? That's certainly new." Her frown deepened. "Cubs are supposed to wander, just not around here. And rude? I hope I didn't offend you or anything. Really, I don't." The lioness's voice dripped sarcasm, and she was starting to consider just sticking her claws into this cub.

Anything to get him to shut up.
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:21 pm


"Hey! Now that was uncalled for. Judging one as 'stupid' without reason is highly looked down upon! Without the faiths of mortals, you Gods would not exist. If I did not believe that there was a desert here, then you would be weakened. Then I would tell everyone and the belief in the desert will deminish and so will your exisitance."

He paused.

"Do you know what my name means, Goddess? It means, "God's Will Strengthens" It means that Gods are suppose to help me grow into a better being. And you aren't helping much..."

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf


Crowfoot

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:26 pm


"Well aren't you an smart little cub. I'm sure you're parents just looove you. And who said I need any damn faith? I sure don't. I'm just fine on my own. I don't need any imbeciles to make me exist. Especially not you. So move along, little cub, move along." She stopped for a second, her tail twitching. The sand connected to the where the tuft of her tail would be was part of her desert, and a few grains would flick away from it occasionally. "You know you can just call me majesty, right? Rolls off the tongue. Oh, I'm not? Well, that's good, cus I'm certainly not trying to help a little brat like you."
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:31 pm


"Alright then... I'll go inform the others about you later then."

Zeki smiled and got to his feet.

"They'll take care of you then. I best be heading back. My job's done here. Bye bye, Goddess!"

Zeki dipped his head and started to head back home. He did not want to spend too much time here, after all, he did what he wanted to do that day. This means he has met another God and just one step closer to being a better lion... or one step back.

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf


Crowfoot

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:40 pm


Moha's eye twitched slightly. Who were the others? She didn't dare ask, though. She didn't need information from a /cub/.

Again, more confusion. She didn't need anyone to take care of her! Never in a million years! Never! It was all the goddess could do to keep from asking him what the hell he meant.

"Yeah, that's right! You better get out of here!" With a huff, she also turned, striding back to her desert. Almost as an afterthought, she said rather plainly, "You can just call me Mohabla, you know. Goddess is so stiff. But Majesty would work too, mmhm." But the words were lost to the wind.
Reply
.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//