|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:24 pm
KTR-Kiss the radio (Eunhyuk and Eeteuk) MFY-Miracle for you (Yehsung) Chunji (Kangin) (Sungmin) ChinChin (Kangin) Pics clips etc.....credit KBS, credit melon, credit soompi, credit SJFH
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:26 pm
[Eesu &3]
[ I lub &3 Joo]  `LiFe CoUlDn'T GeT bEtTeR~
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:29 pm
[Eesu &3]
[ I lub &3 Joo]  `LiFe CoUlDn'T GeT bEtTeR~
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:46 pm
[Eesu &3]
[ I lub &3 Joo]  Chunji
 `LiFe CoUlDn'T GeT bEtTeR~
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:49 pm
[Eesu &3]
[ I lub &3 Joo]  `LiFe CoUlDn'T GeT bEtTeR~
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:43 pm
`♥ OMFG THOSE PICS ARE FARKING BEAUTIFUL, THANKYOU. If anyone would love the addresses to these places, PM mii or just post here. !,`‥ *‹з_iiJenn;→«ѕαяαиg» 슈퍼주니어
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:40 pm
[Eesu &3]
[ I lub &3 Joo]  `LiFe CoUlDn'T GeT bEtTeR~
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:41 pm
`♥ OMFG THANK YOU. DONGHAE SO HOT. xD<3 !,`‥‹з_iiJenn« like a star* in the sky, yoo light up mai world.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:50 pm
OMG!!Donghae!!! heart heart *melts*thank you!!!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:58 pm
`♥ Dammit, those are the most recent pics so far. I was searching for more, but just couldn`t find any. Anyways, if anyone wants the link to hear or see Kangin`s Chunji radio show LIVE, PM mii or post here. n-n; I`ll be happy to give it to yoo, and if yoo don`t understand Korean, ask mii and i`ll give yoo the directions. [mai sources from SJ*FH, i`m not Korean]. !,`‥‹з_iiJenn« like a star* in the sky, yoo light up mai world.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:16 pm
[Eesu <3]
[ I lub <3 Joo]  KTR
 more sukira ^__^ the newest credit KBS `LiFe CoUlDn'T GeT bEtTeR~
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:23 pm
EesuAngel [Eesu <3]
[ I lub <3 Joo]  KTR
 more sukira ^__^ the newest credit KBS `LiFe CoUlDn'T GeT bEtTeR~ `♥ omfg, why can`t i see any of your posts?! crying -cries in so much horror- crying crying crying !,`‥‹з_iiJenn« like a star* in the sky, yoo light up mai world.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:27 pm
[.`JenJen`.] EesuAngel [Eesu <3]
[ I lub <3 Joo]  KTR
 more sukira ^__^ the newest credit KBS `LiFe CoUlDn'T GeT bEtTeR~ `♥ omfg, why can`t i see any of your posts?! crying -cries in so much horror- crying crying crying !,`‥‹з_iiJenn« like a star* in the sky, yoo light up mai world. [.`JenJen`.] EesuAngel [Eesu <3]
[ I lub <3 Joo]  OMFG I wonder why? That really sux
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:48 pm
[Eesu &3]
[ I lub &3 Joo]  credit soompi Chinchin
 `LiFe CoUlDn'T GeT bEtTeR~
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:30 pm
`♥ OH NVM. XDD AHAHAH~ Mai effing computer was being a bishie. D: and all i had to do was restart the comp. XD !,`‥‹з_iiJenn« like a star* in the sky, yoo light up mai world.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|