Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
Bump Libs 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*snerk*
  !
View Results

Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:39 am


(I really should be figuring out to what I am having an allergic reaction...but no.)

Word Bump
Shove Thy Job Memos Mom


xd
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:40 am


Allergic reactions, hm? I'm glad mine haven't started up yet =__=

Calamanari


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:42 am


It's a skin thing, hands only. So far *knocks on wood* the only inhale-type allergy I have/have discovered is to wet mold. *hopes for allergy-free fun for ya*

I think mine might've been heat-triggered. It's not going away but it's not getting worse. *knocks wood again for good measure*
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:55 pm


Uwaaw, my hands react to heat too, as well as dryness.. Also dirty/salty water. There's some seasonal skin reactions too, around this time, but I think it may be the heat.

Never, ever, ever give me a fabric bandaid. I think that's my worst allergy. The adhesive on it makes my skin swell up to grotesque proportions.. *shudders*

Calamanari


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:51 am


Yick. sad I'm allergic to bandaid adhesives, doesn't matter what they're backed with--though my reaction isn't anywhere near as intense.
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:13 pm


I don't get really bad allergies.

Micherru


Calamanari

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:42 pm


I think it's part of the heat from the band-aid adhesives too, that sparks the swelling.. X__x
Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//