Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
Arg Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C'est
  la vie
View Results

Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:49 am


By the time they fix Word Bump credits I'll have gotten bored with the game again and thereby lost all my credit-nabbing skills on the doctorate levels. stressed

But here's some poll gold for your amusement.
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:18 pm


Arg indeed

Micherru


Calamanari

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:07 pm


Yay, monies!

Erm.. I mean.. I'm sorry to hear, Felly... ninja
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:43 am


Mich>*clings* heart

Cala> xd Afterthought sympathy is still sympathy. I'll take it.

Faranath
Crew


Calamanari

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:12 pm


Of course you will! You have no choice! Because... Because...

...



because........

............



......you have sausage in your ear. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:00 am


redface I didn't mean for that to be discovered.

Faranath
Crew


Micherru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:58 pm


*Gasps* Sausage!?
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:06 pm


Oh aye... emo

Faranath
Crew


Calamanari

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:11 pm


I'm going to tell the wooooorld!!

*tattles*
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:11 am


J00 r meen! *repoerts* crying mad

Faranath
Crew


Micherru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:09 pm


Now now children

Do you two need a time out? mad
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:38 pm


No! *tantrums* mad gonk

Calamanari


Micherru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:55 am


Don't make me spank you young lady! mad
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:25 am


*quietly slips away while Mich is busy to try on all her clothes and do cave paintings on the walls w/her makeup* twisted

Faranath
Crew


Micherru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:14 pm


Mah lipstick gonk Thats it missy, time out corner for you! mad
Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//