Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
Moderately amused, mildly annoyed Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Idiots
  travel in packs.
View Results

Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:51 am


So I have a pair of White Medical Scrub Pants in my shop as of this post and this random Gaian writes me:

Quote:
I'll buy those white pants for some cool


I delete that. I get some weirdos from time to time and have found that unless I'm feeling particularly spunky there's no point in talking to these people. I'm waiting for spots to open in my shop 'cause I've got a fair amount of random items and I'se questing my pixels off. So *ping* another PM.

Quote:
I'll buy the pants.


*delete* rolleyes xp

...

PM.


Quote:
how much


At this point I'm extremely tempted to tell him to look at what I've priced them in my shop. I'm always under store price and lowest on the vend as of the time I stock my store. Always.
(I have to assume the dork doesn't have a vending license at best...or at worst is attempting to scam me out of a 550g item.) I delete that one too and go back to my Word Bump game. I was going to level 90 today and all the distractions weren't helping. Like at all.

So I get a freakin' trade, right? Guess who that's from... And for 0 gold/no items no less. Canceled that. And all's been quiet for a whole 15-20 minutes. No flaming on my profile as yet. Frankly I'm slightly stupefied. (And a little bored now XD)
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:02 am


You have all the fun. +Grin+
But one wonders why you didn't go for it. You can never have too much cool after all.

Voleur dCoeur
Crew


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:30 am


Mm-hmm. Loads. Sadly I got another pair of those pants last night. Wonder if it'll flush him out today?

Oh hush. xp
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:31 am


Yeah. Felly is just rich with 'cool' XD

Micherru


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:38 am


Got it in spades, baby. cool
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:20 pm


Damn straight heart

Micherru


Calamanari

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:04 pm


Eeeww.. when I go sell stuff, I'm going to set my PM's to friends only..
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:29 am


+He hushes (smirking.)+

Voleur dCoeur
Crew


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:50 am


Cala>B'aww...you're no fun! User Image Actually I need to do that for a couple of days on my main. It's getting swarmed with those "bot" PMs that're going around lately and there doesn't appear to be any end in sight. neutral

Bad thing is, Fell tends to get a larger volume of amusing weirdos...Decisions decisons.

Voli>*Just* *Shakes* *Head*
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:12 pm


Lol, I don't usually get those scam PM's.. very rare, so I'm lucky XD

Calamanari


Micherru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:06 pm


heart
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:14 pm


Call me crazy but I love the scam PMs. I don't get them very often but it's extra special when I do. heart

And on the other topic...when I logged into Fell this morning I had 6 of those bot PMs. A new record. neutral

Faranath
Crew


Micherru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:24 pm


Woo
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:02 pm


Haha, I just find them pathetic, especially the part where so many people seem to be able to fall for them, regardless of all the warnings.

Calamanari


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:03 am


I'll wager it's because less than 1% of the population reads. Which is funny since this is still technically a forum site.

But to be fair when you're new to concepts it's easy to fall for the false ones. I've done it a time or two--not here thank goodness (oh wait...I did get rather viciously scammed once, but that was more a good nature foible than anything else.)
Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//