Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
Nvm :3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polly
  wants a cracker
View Results

Calamanari

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:19 pm


Please sell me one T__T Or some..

4 letters

or:

2 letters
2 aquatica

Haggling around 35-40k+. gonk
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:11 am


(I just knew there was a post lurking in here somewhere that I hadn't seen. surprised This is the last sub I thought it would be tho.)

I'm assuming from your avatar that you're past this and just forgot to edit the thread title but if you still need an April letter I currently have 1 available.

However sweatdrop I can't in good conscience ask less than 11.5k for it. (That's almost 2k under MP on last check and these items will only appreciate.)

J00 just lemme know if your innerested. Otherwise, good luck to yas. heart

Fellanora
Captain


Calamanari

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:54 pm


Oh yes, I forgot about this XD I am finished, but thank you <3
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:08 am


Sure thing. heart

Faranath
Crew

Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//