Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
Nice to see some activity. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+
  +
View Results

Voleur dCoeur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:08 am


+He waves at all the people.+ +All three/four of them.+
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:15 am


Creepy... surprised Your new quote was one of the ones on the last ep of Odyssey 5 we watched.

(Incidentally somehow so impactful that I promptly went home and had a dream about Chuck. *blinkblink*)

Oh and hi!! mrgreen

Faranath
Crew


Micherru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:56 pm


BOO!
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:58 pm


*wave wave*
It's gooood to walk into a guild with posts to reply too heart heart

Calamanari


Voleur dCoeur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:48 am


Mel; Funny how things work out sometimes. (Chuck? Not Kurt?)
Micherru; +He clutches his heart and falls to the floor with a wooden clank.+
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:26 am


You heard me. And no one is more surprised than I am. Had another one this morning. Chuck is like totally stalking me. surprised heart

Faranath
Crew


Calamanari

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:31 pm


Who's... Chuck..? 0__o;;
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:32 am


Mel; Again? What are you eating before you go to bed? (I mentioned it in the news update but you'll probably look here first. You might want to check my Tsubasa quest steps.)
Calamanari; He's a character in the series she's watching.

Edit: (for Mel) I'm running really late. It won't hurt my feelings if you confirm via my account. Need one large for second quest finish. You can either have the rest of my feathers or put them on the market (or both.)

Voleur dCoeur
Crew


Fellanora
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:23 am


Voleur dCoeur
Mel; Again? What are you eating before you go to bed? (I mentioned it in the news update but you'll probably look here first. You might want to check my Tsubasa quest steps.)
Edit: (for Mel) I'm running really late. It won't hurt my feelings if you confirm via my account. Need one large for second quest finish. You can either have the rest of my feathers or put them on the market (or both.)


Nothing, dammit. stressed Well, just the usual # of souls but still...

Checking now. As for the rest of it I'll have to see how much time I have. Everybody seems to want a piece of me today and I'm behind on stuff as it is. I should have some time tomorrow night though, if you haven't finished by then.
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:26 pm


Oooga

Micherru


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:02 am


Boooga!

V>Found some time this morning. You're all quested out and feather free. heart
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:03 pm


BOO domokun

Micherru


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:32 am


Rawr! heart
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:34 am


domokun

Micherru


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:37 am


heart
Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//