Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
From the Bizarre file Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So weird
  I had to share
View Results

Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:18 am


sweatdrop

Pennsylvania Law
Any motorist who sights a team of horses coming toward him must pull well
off the road, cover his car with a blanket or canvas that blends with the
countryside, and let the horses pass. If the horses appear skittish, the
motorist must take his car apart, piece by piece, and hide it under the
nearest bushes.
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:50 pm


0________0

Do they think the sight of something "futuristic" would insult the horses or something..? sweatdrop

I love old laws like that heart

Just like how you can marry your house in Wisconsin.

Calamanari


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:58 pm


I dunno...that's the bad thing about the Bizarre Bazaar. It just tell you what's weird...not how it came to be so weird. But I bet there's a story behind it.

eek I did not know that.
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:06 pm


It WOULD be nice to know what caused people to make them up though.. :/ How come they never tell us! ;__;

Calamanari


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:11 pm


Laziness. I assume the masses just like to giggle at the laws and really don't care where they came from.
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:54 pm


Oh, I'm sure people want to know how it came about :0 Laziness for sure! *campaigns* XD

I like lots of the laws though... Like how you're not allowed to chain your giraffe to a lamp post.

Because giraffe's are common like that.

Calamanari


Micherru

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:01 pm


Wait....You CAN'T chain your giraffe to a lamp post?!

Erm....

Be right back <.< *Rushes out to unchain giraffe* redface
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:13 pm


*pretends she didn't see anything*

I'll let you off this time.. stare wink

Calamanari


Micherru

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:33 pm


*Offers a muffin as thanks* Yep. Nothing happened <.<
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:43 pm


Oooh.. muffins..*gobbles*

Now. What were we talking about again? :0

Calamanari


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:40 am


*dies at the giraffe thing* *'cause you know...the visual* rofl

Bet that one came about one time when the circus was in town.

Lilacs. Definitely definitely lilacs. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:03 am


:O Ooooh Lilacs.

Micherru


Calamanari

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:04 pm


Oooh, I like lilacs! heart Oh, purpley goodness! How you make me love you so! :0

The circus thing does sound reasonable.. although I've never seen giraffe in circussesessess (how the heck do you make that plural?!)
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:10 am


Giraffe in circus: I have. It was a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago though. I presume they're moderately difficult to transport and that's why you don't see them much now.

Lilacs: Sadly just when ours hit a wonderful bloom we had an ice storm and they all got frostbite. Very very short lilac season this year. *laments* Which sucks because this is the first year since I was around 10 that I've lived in a place that had lilacs.

Faranath
Crew


Micherru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:59 pm


We have lilacs at our new house ^^
Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//