Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior Wallpaper? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cookikichoo

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:55 pm


you guys can post wallpapers here that you made or saw biggrin
heart heart heart
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:34 pm


`♥ EEEP~
I have a lot in a compressed [zip] folder.
I don`t know how I should post them.
and they may be VERY big. @_@

!,`‥ *‹з_iiJenn;→«ѕαяαиg» 슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:28 pm


I saw a Lee Teuk one while searching for Dong Hae pictures....
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:35 pm


www.showwallpaper.com/wallpaper/0606/003373.jpg this is the link.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


--Fufu Pooh

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:57 pm


I thought you can make Super Junior wallpapers.
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:19 pm


JJ Oppa=LOVE
I thought you can make Super Junior wallpapers.
`♥ You can!
I have like 3 wallpapers i use for maii msn
backgrounds that maii friend made! :]
she`s really skilled. o3o

!,`‥ *‹з_iiJenn;→«ѕαяαиg» 슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:24 pm


Sorry! I said I put a LeeTeuk one, when the wallpaper was all Super Junior! Sooo...I tried making one. wahmbulance But it stinks. wahmbulance D: stare It's very uncreative. User Imagehttp://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m237/groudon_luver/sujuwallpaper.jpg
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:09 pm


`♥ xD Awwwh.
It`s pretty good, for paint. If yOoh use it. xD
<3 If it`s got Super Junior, then it`s got beauty. ;D heart
Chaa-yeye- <3 xD

!,`‥ *‹з_iiJenn;→«ѕαяαиg» 슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


--Fufu Pooh

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:20 am


Atleast you tried and it doesn't really stink.
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:37 pm


`♥ I`ll post tomorrow, some of mai wallpapers, that mai friend made. :]
They`re really good!
+ if yoo take, yoo must credit.

!,`‥ *‹з_iiJenn;→«ѕαяαиg» 슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:17 pm


arrow JenJen and JJ Oppa =LOVE :Thanks! I used paint.

Cool! I want to see some of your friend's wallpaper.
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:43 pm


`♥ Right now, it`s going to take a while to upload and if i did already upload them,
it`s going to take a while to find which sucks. @-@;
cause i`m so lazy right now!
but i will post an ACTUAL wallpaper. n-n;

User Image
[sorry for the page stretching]

!,`‥‹з_iiJenn«
like a star* in the sky, yoo light up mai world.

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:24 pm


Yay! I found a LeeTeuk wallie(It's H.O.T. biggrin . I have it for my desktop for my laptop.) Here's the link(It's on my photobucket because... if it was the original URL, then it would link to the site containing the wallpaper.)http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m237/groudon_luver/YR-4.jpg
Eh, adding the photo anyway: User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:40 pm


`♥ OHEMEFGEE.
THAT IS LIKE SO HOT. SDJL:AJFAFHSLAGFLAGF!!!!
TEUKS OPPA IS LE SECKS. XD heart Thanks for sharing. <3

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:40 pm


The middle picture of him is the best. biggrin biggrin heart
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//