Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
Links! Oh noes! :0

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi, I'm a poll.
  Why, hello there. *wink*
View Results

Calamanari

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:44 pm


Yes, I created a whole thread to ask this: >:0

S'okay if I direct link the guild banner from the current image host? o__o
I want to put it in my profile. 3nodding

I'ma' put it in there for now, but if you want me to use my own host, I can take it down. X__x

I think I'll make one of my own if I have the time~

Loves heart heart
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:50 am


Yes that's fine. Thank you for asking. whee

It'll make me feel like my portfolio is doing something other than taking up valuable internet real estate. xd heart

Fellanora
Captain


Calamanari

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:03 am


Lol, anything that helps heart 3nodding

Thanks~

And who says internet space is not valuable! You are valuable, thus it must be valuable! gonk
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:42 am


wink

Oh sure, I'm worth at least 22k U.S.D....but the stuff I throw into the internet...well, so far it's worth a cumulative $215. Not a lot for coming up on 10 years worth of unscrupulous internet dumping. xd

Faranath
Crew


Calamanari

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:10 pm


Bah, Felly is priceless~ <3
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:35 am


Says you. When I was in high school my mom sold me to my best friend for a quarter. (True story.) xd It was supposed to be a joke but she was real adamant about not buying me back. *snerk*

Faranath
Crew


Calamanari

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:36 pm


Lol! That's not very nice.. ;__;

Do you not value MY opinion? gonk whee
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:37 pm


That's ma in a nutshell.

D'oh...thwapped out of self-pity by a guilt trip.

O'course I do! gonk

Faranath
Crew


Calamanari

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:53 pm


*gurgles happily* heart heart
Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//