Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contests
FANART CONTEST!!! VOTE!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:44 am



Greetings, and welcome to the first contest of this guild!

What did they have to do? redface
Draw a couple from DB/Z/GT! Existing couples only razz

What can they win!? blaugh
1000 gold for the winner, 500 gold for the second place 3nodding

Winners:

First place:

Name: Higashi17
Title: Devil 'n' Rice
Couple: Gohan and Videl
Art URL: Click Me!

Second Place:

Name: Kamikalo
Title: Quiet Love
Couple: Son Goku and ChiChi
Art URL: Click Here

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:07 am


Awwww, why can't it be made-up couples? Such as Bura and Goten? gonk

SSJ Girl

Assimilated Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

SSJ Girl

Assimilated Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:14 am


xd

Ooooh,

Does it have to be a 'romantic couple' or can it be a different couple, such as 'vegeta/bra' ( gonk As father/daughter! gonk ) or pan/bra or bulma/chichi or goku/vegeta?

ninja
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:31 pm


SSJ Girl
xd

Ooooh,

Does it have to be a 'romantic couple' or can it be a different couple, such as 'vegeta/bra' ( gonk As father/daughter! gonk ) or pan/bra or bulma/chichi or goku/vegeta?

ninja


Romantic lol ^^; Or I wouldn't say 'existing couple' uh? ^^;

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Higashi17

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:25 pm


Sounds like fun! I might have to give this a try!

MikoBura-sama: Do you think you could post a list of the "existing" couples in the whole DB series? I haven't seen all of it yet, and I think that might help some of us out a lot!
Besides, I only know of a few . . .

Plus, do we have to use the image site that you provided to upload or can we use something else? Just wondering . . . (Gomen if I ask too many questions . . .)

Thanks! blaugh heart
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:02 am


Higashi17
Sounds like fun! I might have to give this a try!

MikoBura-sama: Do you think you could post a list of the "existing" couples in the whole DB series? I haven't seen all of it yet, and I think that might help some of us out a lot!
Besides, I only know of a few . . .

Plus, do we have to use the image site that you provided to upload or can we use something else? Just wondering . . . (Gomen if I ask too many questions . . .)

Thanks! blaugh heart


Sure, if you know a other host that's perfectly fine.

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Altair Kaosu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:08 pm


Name: Altair Kaosu (Unless you meant the title, and then, it's Amor.)
Couple: Son Goku and ChiChi
Art URL:Click Here
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:33 pm


OOOO!!! I want to enter!!!

I'ma gonna draw it tomorrow!!! 3nodding

Kamikalo


SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:16 pm


awesome 3nodding I'll try to draw something when I get some time.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:40 am


Yay, thanks guys biggrin

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Kamikalo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:18 pm


Name:Kamikalo
Title:Quiet Love
Couple: Son GOku and ChiChi
Art URL:Clicky Here
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:54 am


I'm not going to enter, because my pictures suck (and my scanner doesn't work sweatdrop ), but this has given me an excuse to try drawing something I've been wanting to for a while now.

How will the winner be picked? Will there be a poll for everyone in the guild to vote for their favorite picture?

Ethereal Dream


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:07 am


Ethereal Dream
I'm not going to enter, because my pictures suck (and my scanner doesn't work sweatdrop ), but this has given me an excuse to try drawing something I've been wanting to for a while now.

How will the winner be picked? Will there be a poll for everyone in the guild to vote for their favorite picture?


Yes, there will be a poll. I hope you compete whee
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:59 am


I'm still working on mine. I will only say that this is the first time I have drawn either of these two characters (one I like, the other I don't like). I will probably send it off on Wednesday, if any spots are still available by then. Is that OK?

This is going to be fun! whee

Higashi17


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:22 pm


Higashi17
I'm still working on mine. I will only say that this is the first time I have drawn either of these two characters (one I like, the other I don't like). I will probably send it off on Wednesday, if any spots are still available by then. Is that OK?

This is going to be fun! whee


Sure ^^
Reply
Games and Contests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//