Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply DRAGON BALL guild forum
If you could have ONE DragonBall ability... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:43 pm


...which one would it be?

It could be flying, or some attack.

However, you can only pick one. [/evil]


Lemme hear it!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:43 pm


I'm not soure which I would pick. Instant Transmission, or the ability to fly. Maybe to fly b/c you probably need to know how to do that to use Instant Trans.

Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:09 am


I would probably go for flying. Because you have to think of a person when you want to teleport there using Instantaneous Movement, and I don't know that many people. If you want to teleport yourself to school, you think of a teacher of friend, and what if he is still at home or just taking a shower or underway? Ooooops. blaugh
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:05 am


energy beams.

I C E C H I L D


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:55 pm


i didn't chose any energy attack becuse who are you really gonna use them on? I'm not the kind of person who likes to hurt people. unless you use them for some type of work. Demolition?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:01 pm


The Super Sayian

Jack_SparrowII


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:00 pm


Jack_SparrowII
The Super Sayian

That would be cool to expirience but lame since there's no one in the world you can fight against with that.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:53 am


Turning supersaiya-jin

Imsobored5555


dynamo_1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:58 am


I would defenitly choose the ability to fly. 3nodding What a freedom.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:59 pm


I was going to say Instant Transmission until that post about appearing at a wrong place came in...good point xd 3nodding


I'm not really going to use any beam attacks...maybe a little...nothing fancy
But I'd probably fly instead! blaugh

Fathrim


TidusJr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:13 pm


Flight, without a doubt. It would be the COOLEST experience ever to soar through the skies with no limits.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:27 pm


FLYING BABY! YEAH! whee blaugh

Not coming on anymore


MonkeyNamedEric

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:11 am


Wolf Fang Fist. Ya know. Lay the smack down on people.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:28 am


Flying

Snyder X



Mysterious Brett


High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:39 am


I would choose flying, of course.

It would be so awesome soaring through the air, going wherever I wanted, at whatever pace I wanted.

Plus, if I wanted to travel, I would have to pay hundreds of dollars for a plane ticket. wink
Reply
DRAGON BALL guild forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//