Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior Diary entries (Cyworlds, Fancafes, IPLE) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:]
  yaay
  thanks!
View Results

HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:12 pm


Since you all wanna know more about them all I will be posting
diary entries of each suju memeber that I can find slowly I will keep updates as fast as I can and when I can find the translated ones


Eeteuk-Orange words
Eunhyuk-navy words
Hankyung-red words
Yehsung-purple words
Ryeowook-green words
shindong-pink words
donghae-blue words
Sungmin-violet words
Heechul-black words
Kyuhyun-dark red words
Kibum-silver words
kangin-olive words
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:13 pm


[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]


[LEETEUK] Diary Entry
2007.02.09 at 04:38 AM


Uhm..first of all..about the phone issue..there have been many comments..

I agree that I was wrong..I'm sorry..I'm honestly sorry..

For whatever reason..엄여히(clear and undeniable) like that during broadcast..

It's all entirely my fault..I'm sorry..

Please do me just one favour..

Upon seeing a lot of remonstrative messages..I feel many emotions and I'm pushed to remedy

Occasionally..cussing..merely for a hateful reason..from my family..to the precious people surrounding me *

Please don't be like that..if I receive even just one abusive message like that..

It's enough..even if I say I'll look at them while smiling..at night..I worry alone..

And when I see things like these..I feel intimidated by myself..seeing myself become very negative unlike before..

And there was a time where I was also rotting inside.. **

My only desire..I'd like you to not defend me..

It's enough if I alone suffer for criticism like that..

I wish you wouldn't talk like that to the people surrounding me..who are unaware of this..

Once again I bow my head in mistake, I'm sorry.. ***

Even if you always hear this..through improvement..through becoming dutiful.. ****

I will always show you a good image..

[JdeneUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]

HoneyJaeSeung


HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:16 pm


[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]


[LEETEUK] Diary Entry
2007.03.10 at 05:10 AM


Exercising starts!!!! For the 2nd album~

Now there are t's activities but..starting from now for the 2nd album~

Momjjang*..ㅋㅋㅋproject~~~until the day my stomach becomes like a washboard..**

and I can do my laundry on my stomach~ㅋㅋ


* Momjjang is like "uhljjang/uhlzzang", only that it's about the body. So it's "best body".
** So, Wein and I were going nuts.. because this is weird. He's basically saying he wants to have a six pack LOL mad


Credits to 박정수 싸이 & La'MISS:fairy + nonwinky

[JdeneUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:19 pm


[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]


[LEETEUK] Diary Entry
2007.03.25 at 03:30 AM


Ah I'm distressed..really really..I'm exasperated..schedule finished early..

Nothing to do..being alone at the dorm is scary..ㅋㅋㅋ

What to do..what to do..aaaaaah I'm bored...there's nothing to do...

Being alone makes me sleepy..I'm sleepy..ㅠㅜ ah I'm bored it'd really be a waste to just sleep

it'd be a waste...it'd be a waste...it'd be a waste...it'd be a waste...ah I'm bored..

[JdeneUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]

HoneyJaeSeung


HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:25 pm


[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]



The first thing to shine in my eyes....the sky

I want to fly higher...

I believe that is how to make my sweat and effort ^ㅡ^

In that sky...I want to see God...

That is why I'm praying ^ㅡ^

credits to som4tang@soompi

[JdeneUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:26 pm


[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]


[BLOG] 01/26 EunHyuk's CY diary 02:01

HyukJae's diary that follows the world time... 2 first diary
Arh... long time no see.. ^^
I'm feeling good. Hoho
World time... how does this comes about, don't remember?
Is this been written initially?
Nevertheless, started to write diaries again
But I can't seems to write diaries everyday¡¦ bad habit ¤Ð
However, I will write if there is anything that happened ^^
Opened CY again, and able to be with a lot of fans, very good~
Arh~ but, everybody~!
Why didn't you all read that I had wrote on the cover story~
The 'Jewel guy' folder is for stage photos
And 'Life' folder is for normal EunHyuk¡¯s photo or captured photos
'Cockroach' folder is for GIF pictures..
I had sort out the photos, shifted them, it's a lot of hard work you know
Please obey now
And, as I didn't have the time now, so I didn't manage to upload any photos
I will upload since I had the photos, please wait patiently ^ ^
In brief, today is a very busy day...recorded a new album ^ ^
And came back from KTR... is a very happy day~~

From: EunHyuk's CY
Taken From: BLG
Translated by: xinyi_1989

credits to xinyi_1989@Singapore Sapphire Entertainment SUJU Forum + Misuknow@soompi

[JdeneUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]

HoneyJaeSeung


HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:29 pm


[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]


ModEl 赫
2007.01.30 at 04:29 AM
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iya...what's this...do I need to clarify?
My jaw dropped.
When you see the picture with your mouth closed
Your jaw better drop -0-kekeke
Heesskyungss took this picture...*
Tell me a grade for this picture hehe
Can't 99.999% blame a good model..!!


* Heesskyungss is their codi nuna, Jun Heekyung.

[JdeneUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:33 pm


[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]


[HYUKJAE] Diary Entry
2007.01.30 at 04:36 AM

HyukJae's journal that is quickly keeping up with the globalization era...2 3rd

Today's the day we leave for Thailand...
Leaving Korea makes me incredibly sad but it's a good feeling too~!!
I'm going as a representative of Korea...
At the thought of rocking Thailand...I'm already excited >_<
I'm more excited because it's been a while since I've been on stage kekeke
It's not like I'm cheating on our E.L.F. for 3 days...♡
People can wait for several months, so can't you wait for 3 days?hehe
I will do my best so cheer a lot for me ^-----^
For three days, watch our home AllRise...언제나..Always~*
Pleee~~~aaase observe the rules of the photoalbum section..!!ke
Then...bye bye for 3 days~~~~~~~~**

by.HanryuStarLeeHyukjae

[JdeneUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]

HoneyJaeSeung


HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:37 pm


[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]


2007.03.24
Hyukjae’s Diary that is quickly keeping up with the globalization era...2 23rd
Eumack joongshim* jjan jjan jjan~
I finaly feel like I can breathe now that I was on stage again^^
Whether it’s because of school… or because we don’t have 13 people…
Not as many people came~
But I am still happy ^__________^
After Eumak joongshim ended, the show that I filmed for a week
Happy shares company, was on air~
Did you guys have fun watching it...?
And also on channel V A.LIVE I switched the lyrics to my sad heart and sang it live…
I guess no one heard it ^^;
Tomorrow is the Lord’s day~
I hope everyone has a blessed day in the Lord
By. Hanryu Star leehyukjae

[JdeneUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:39 pm


[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]


2007.03.27
Hyukjae’s Diary that is quickly keeping up with the globalization era...2 25th

Choi Pa Ta- PyoungChangDongGae Olympic Yoochi Kiwon Special-Star King-Dance Practice*
I spent a busy but worthwhile day hehehehe
Today was filled with Pearl Sapphire Blue~
I thank you 100 times no 1000 times…. And I thank you again^^
Tomorrow we will, this is something that we haven’t done in a really really really really long time,
Sing ‘U’ with 10 people… ahh~ I’m nervous~
I can’t wait for tomorrow kkk
I’m gonna sleep~
Good night!!**

by. Hanryu Star leehyukjae

*It’s his schedule.. I’m not sure what the firs or second ones mean..
**He spelled out Good Night in Korean...

Credits to: cutiepie@sjfullhouse.net

[JdeneUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]

HoneyJaeSeung


HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:43 pm


[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]


Msges in EunHyuk's CY, By Super Junior members
니가 있어서..든든하다... (SJ 박쥐 박정수)
Cos of you..I am strong... (SJ Bat Park JungSoo)


횩재야 큰일났다 형싸이와봐 .. (SJ 강동원 예성)
HyukJae important affair come to hyung's CY to see .. (SJ Kang DongWon YeSung)



넌 정말 !! 천재야!! 정말 천재야!! (SJ 재간똥 신동희)
You really !! Talent!! Really talent!! (SJ ability guy Shin DongHee)


흐흐/...혁재흐흐흐...혁재 햄버거사쥬세요 흐흐흐.. (삐규 조규현)
Hehe/...HyukJae hehehe...HyukJae buy hamburger for me hehehe.. (Irritable Gyu Cho GyuHyun)


사랑해 혁재야 (SJ 물고기 이동해)
I love you HyukJae (SJ fish Lee DongHae)


From EunHyuk's CY
Credit YeSung Forever
Translated by weier

[JdeneUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:50 pm


[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]


Date: 2007-03-20

i found out a lot of you all had already watch the programme when i came online today, i'm very touched by your messages and reflections. i also watch the programme at 12 yesterday, just like you all, i was smiling and laughing time to time, keke~~

i've never thought of looking back at the past since i've came this far, i wonder how i lived last time, in pain and in happiness, everything that happened in the past, was just like a dream. i only thought of working hard to take better care of my family so that they won't worry for me daily, and for my parents to lead a good life because when i was was schooling, they worked hard for my school fees, went through a lot for me, till now i still feel bad whenever i think about it~~ i can work hard, i can strive through, i can do anything as long as they have happiness and live happily.

i would also wish to thank those who have supported me till today, laughing with me, crying with me, really thank you so much~

we've only started and there's still a long way to go, we must continue to work hard as they are better, and more chances awaiting for us in future. your love wings are my source of strength i love you all!
Credits: kimchibabygurl@soompi


[JdeneUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]

HoneyJaeSeung


HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:07 pm


[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]


Touched by male fans

It’s been a long time since I came out & took a deep breath hehe~~ (sometimes I hold back my panic)
Today I accidentally stumbled across the male fan version of ‘Wings of Love’ on the net, it was sung really well, even better than me hehe~~ Hearing your voices full of sincerity I was totally moved. Really thank you to you ‘few hyungs’ hehe,,,really I never thought there would be so many male fans, I really thank you for your concern from the bottom of my heart. Also hope that your ‘Rider Group’ will grow bigger & bigger hehe!
(Also, I’m now half successful in my weight loss hehe, now I’m 66kg so I lost 4kg, another 3kg more & I’ll succeed hehe~~~ Everyone please look forward to our next album yah)
Hope everyone will be happy everyday,,,also remember to look after yourselves~ I love you all~~!

Credits: Han Kyung's CY+fragment@soompi

[JdeneUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:09 pm


[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]


I didn't sleep well last night, This morning I got out of bed in a daze, and got in the car in a daze, it was only when we saw you guys at the airport that I became more conscious, but sitting in the car waiting at the front of the airport for the managers i seriously couldnt take it anymore and so i fell asleep in a daze hehe~
The thing i worried most about was everyones safety when welcoming us (at the airport) , wondering how those that fell are doing,. I hope that if anyone were to be in this situation again that they will protect themselves. In these two days at China i couldn't go on the internet, wondering how everyone is doing, i can only hope that you are all safe. Everyone has worked hard these two days, i really want to thank you for doing so much for me. I saw the banner that everyone had made, and i also saw the your wings that is always by my side. I'm really touched by your actions, making me unable to not love you, its you guys that make me proud, i only have wish which is for you guys to be safe and healthy. Thankyou for supporting me and SJ!
I love you guys ~~~ (till forever)
credits to Hankyung's CY + LoLLiePoP@sjfullhouse.net
cute

[JdeneUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]

HoneyJaeSeung


HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:11 pm


[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]


april 15th

Actually I too wanna go there & leave a message, but I can't register. The website needs a social security number to register, & I don't have a Korean social security number yah. If not for this fact I would have left a message long ago, don't malign me yah~~~~~~~~
Again I wanna say sorry to friends over at 'Tong Gan'. SORRY~~ "I'm wronged yah"
Again again I wanna say happy birthday to 'Tong Gan'. Everyone is a year old already hehe~!
Again again again I wanna tell everyone I love you all hahahahaha~~~



credits; hankyung's chinese cyworld & lesley~

[JdeneUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//