Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OTHER General Discussion
CATURDAY CONTEST

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[-Saki-]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:58 pm


User Image

Your task: make the best Caturday image out of Gonzy.

Prize, to the top-voted entry: 2k

Rules

- Nothing too offensive.
- No flaming other people's work.
- Be original.
- You can't vote for your own. There will probably be a lot of entries, so everyone voting for their own will cause a stalemate.
- One entry per person.

-Example-

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:00 pm


Entries

All entries will be PM'd to me. When we have a decent amount, I'll put up the poll. To make this as unbiased as possible, I won't be giving the names of the "arteests."

#1
User Image

[-Saki-]
Captain


Ssen_Krad

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:57 pm


ooooh, I'm going to have a LOT of fun with this.
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:44 am


I TRY I TRY!
User Image

TheDisturbed66

8,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Yasha_Sakuma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:27 pm


User Image
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:56 pm


I think Caturday died

Yasha_Sakuma

Reply
The OTHER General Discussion

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//