Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
(PRP) Is anybody out There?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:53 pm


User Image

Her wings were perched upon her back, ad she was tired. A storm had just passed over leaving the soil beneath her paws cool and soft, which she was grateful for. Within the storm she had let out a lot of accumuated energy within her body, a bright flash of lightning had shown how much energy had been in her blood. But she was just tired now, walking though, seeming like forever...

How she wanted to see her so...

"Sister, why can I not ever find you, not ever get close..." was it because fate did not wish for them to be together again? If so, how cruel and unfair. Nix missed her sister greatly, nothing would make her happier then seeing her again, seeing those eyes...seeing a smile, a smile finally on her sisters maw. "Is anybody out there?" she called, aimlessly, not even thinking anyone was nearby. She figured the storm pushed everyone to their dens.

"Is there anyone who can help me?"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:14 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


There were those times when Mwokoti was positive she would go insane. Rough patches, if you will. There were others out there who experienced them. --No, everyone did at one point, she was sure, Gods and mortals. Then, there were times when she had a renewed acceptance for her life, even if she hadn't chosen it.

Not very fond of getting muddy, Mwokoti opted to soar over the lands. No matter how many times she entered an area, it always looked foreign to her eyes. By time she returned to a place, it had changed. Sometimes small things, sometimes not. It was an odd thing to look forward to, some might think, but she did.

And rain, too, she enjoyed. Especially storms, when thunder roared and lightning clashed in the sky. Those who were lost, almost always, were frightened into hiding by this weather. It made her job easier, discounting the fact she would get soaked. Her wings were still in such a state, water dripping from them as she landed.

There was that pain. The pain of loss.

Gods, she realized, could no longer be trusted to keep track of things, even each other. Approaching the stranger--another Goddess, of what she didn't know--she bowed her head, a signal of meaning no harm. There was much hostility among her own kind as of late. "Hello, my name is Mwokoti. I am Goddess of the Lost. You have summoned me here for something?"

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant


DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:19 pm


Nix'Annada raised her eyes to fall on a yellowish figure, darker marked, pure white wings, a lantern was that? With fire within it, was she dreaming? When the other spoke, a smile came upon her maw, it was real, and thank goddess, this goddess, perhaps she could help her, perhaps someone could help her after all. "In a way I guess I have, I'm Nix'Annada friend," she said returning the bow of her head to the other. She smiled, raised her head again and flicked her tail.

This day was getting better it seemed.

"Lost, I guess I am a bit, my sister...er, literal sister, she's my sister, but not by blood you see...but we have the bond of siblings..." she was rambling, so she stopped, "I can't find her, been searching for what seems like an eternity...and I going the wrong way Mwokoti?"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:26 pm


The Goddess blinked and tilted her head. Friend? No, she had none of those. Not enough time, and she moved far too much and too quickly. Still, no point in correcting her. It would only make things longer. "You are not lost," Mwokoti explained. "Not in accordance to my domain. It is the feeling that you have lost someone that has brought me here." Before she answered, she had a question of her own. "But, are you positive she's actually lost?"

Maybe she just didn't want to see her...

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant


DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:33 pm


"Lost someone, yea, that suits my situation better I think," she said with a nod. She pawed at the ground for a moment, and thought to herself, was her sister really lost? Or was she still running form everything she knew? Her ears fell back a back, her smile fading somewhat...no, that couldn't be true, it just...couldn't. "I don't know if she finds herself lost, but I see her as being lost to me its just...been so long, I just want to see her again...see if she is alright, how she is...I just want, part of what I used to know...back."

If that made any sense at all.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:45 pm


To Mwokoti, it did. But her powers, though controlled by her, were not effected by her understanding or feelings. First things first. "I'm sorry." Now, the more complex part. "You see, I can only locate someone if they feel lost. They must have a home they long to return to, but cannot find on their own. Even if someone wishes for me to find them, if this is not set in stone for the one they seek, I can do nothing."

How did Gods lose so many loved ones so easily, anyway? "Is she a Goddess as well? There have been times other ones like us have been able to prevent me from locating them with their own abilities."

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant


DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:00 pm


So, there was a chance even the goddess of the lost couldn't help her? Well, that was...sadenning, but maybe she oculd help, even a little, surely her sister wished to have a home again, return to someone she cared for, and cared for her. They were the best of friends, they had to be together again. "I'd think she'd want to find me again...I don't know if she has a home per say tor eturn to, but would it work if they wished to return to someone they care for?" Maybe, who knew though?

"Yes she is," she nodded, flicked her tail," As far as I know with her powers, she can't block herself from others."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:56 am


"It should work that way, but no, it doesn't." Through all her lifes and all these years she'd never been able to locate someone based on their longing to return to someone else. She assumed, though it was just a theory, this was because if she'd had such an ability, she would've been able to relocate those she wanted to see. It would have interfered with her job. Perhaps she'd even stop all together.

"I see..." It would be difficult if she had no set location to return, but Mwokoti would try. There was no reason for sisters, blood or not, to be seperated if she had even the slighest chance to help. "What was the name given to her?"

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant


DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:22 pm


"Oh, I see..." she said a bit quieter, hmm, so then there was a chance this wouldn't work at all? Figured! When she thought she was so close, she was still so far. Nix at that point wished that way was possible, so Mwokoti could find her, but what she wished couldn't be true, no matter how much she wanted it to be. "Her name....her name is..." why the hell couldn't she remember now? Her sister told her to not call her the name that was given to her by her parents, why? She didn't ask, didn't question, seemed to upset her sister when she accidentally let her real name slip.

"Its...r-" tip of her tongue now, tip of her tongue! Nix was struggling with not being able to remember, it tore at her really, made her feel so much worse that she couldn't even remember the name given to her sister at birth. "Rage...rage I think, I can't remember quite well, she didn't like me callig her her real name you must understand...there might be another part to her name also..." that she couldn't remember at all.

Nix flopped onto the ground, crossed her paws and laid her head upon them. Seemed hopeless, though she was grateful Mwokoti was trying.

Nix closed her eyes somewhat, they were half open now.

She had some hope still...and Mwokoti was trying too.
Reply
.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//