Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
That's not cool! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*copiously weeps*
  Console me?
View Results

Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:43 am


Word Bump isn't granting Master and Doctorate Credits. crying Now my numbers are all screwed up.

Post #1400 for those keeping score.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:38 pm


Nuuuuuu!

Micherru


Voleur dCoeur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:12 am


Gaia sometimes is like a very scary, vintage amusement park. Often you just have to appreciate making it off of the rides alive.
+Waves a sparkler in honor of post 1400.+
Edit: It looks like you've done fairly well for yourself on Slots over the weekend. That's some consolation right?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:14 am


If I thought it would fit I'd totally encourage you to sigquote yourself. xd heart

*lights sparkler*

How'd you know it wasn't cards, hmm?? User Image And yeah, I hit 3 wings again. Surprise surprise.

Fellanora
Captain


Voleur dCoeur
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:04 am


I'm glad you enjoyed that. +He waves the now lit sparkler.+
It was a complex mathematical equation. That and I just assumed since cards rarely works for me that it would be the same for you. Congratulations.
Anybody else have severe misgivings about this Gaia Cinema concept? +Raises hand and looks around.+
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:16 pm


Ooh ooh! *raises hand likewise*

Faranath
Crew


Micherru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:00 pm


*Raises my hand*
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:50 am


V-luv, I dig how you have no follow-through. heart

Faranath
Crew


Voleur dCoeur
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:59 am


One man's lack of follow through is another's "'nuff said." +Smile.+
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:11 pm


Cards works for me 0__0 Only thing I play too because it's easy to win.. Felly, you have amazing luck T___T

Cinema has buffer issues... I mean, wandering around a bit, throwing popcorn and whatever, half an hour passes, and I still don't see anything.. Close the window and reopen, starts up a bit later.. Buffers suuuper slow, and people throwing stuff on the screen is annoying (good thing you can turn them off stare ). I just ended up going to Youtube and watching it there. sweatdrop

Calamanari


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:44 am


A lot of times *real* early in the morning half the site won't function for some reason. I haven't played cards in a looooooooong time. Did pretty well when I did though. I'm kind of a blackjack freak. heart

Re: Luck: Cept when it comes to opening rares, I guess. But I'll take what I can get. To be fair though, I was basically token-dumping. I think I went through 1400+ tokens that session. Once this account is done with its little mini-quest I'll be doing the same thing here. I've accumulated over 2500 thanks to Daily Chance.

As for cinema I figure it's going to be like the Housing spotlight. No way in hell I'm gonna get in and be able to see anything.
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:35 pm


Lol, I treasure sleep time too much to be on the comp here. XD

Yeah, I don't buy tokens anymore due to the DC. I think I'll wait till I get to 3k of them or something so I can play through a couple full rounds (all three characters and then repeated) of Blackjack.

Mehbeh try slots, but it's not so easy to win T__T
How many tokens do you usually use, Felly? Per spin, I mean.

Calamanari


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:39 pm


I always max out. Tokens are cheap even when they're not DC-free and on the off chance you do win you win decently IMO.
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:55 pm


Ah, guess if you're going to risk chances, risk them at the very most so that if you do get it, you get the most of it XD

Maybe I'll start slotting (not slutting.. oh dear.. sweatdrop ) after I get my hat. *too stingy with money to buy tickets*

Calamanari


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:01 pm


Oh my yes.

xd

I understand that. For as cheaply as the tokens want to go for sometimes tickets are a little up there. 'Course I've changed my mind 11 dozen times about what I want from Prize 'n' Joy so there's that. I'd rather just play for tickets until I make up my mind. whee
Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//