Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Have you ever seen Suju in ur own T.V? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cookikichoo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:00 pm


I'm just curious if u guys had ever seen Super Junior in ur own T.V..

I've seen them in my T.V before..like 7 times..YAY!!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:18 pm


I've seen Super Junior on my T.V but mostly i see their music videos on the show MYX Music Bang.
(If you any of you don't know what MYX is.. its a music channel I have on Direct TV, and Music bang is a show that shows music videos from the philippines, japan, and korea.)

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

cookikichoo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:26 pm


K-Drama_MusicFan
I've seen Super Junior on my T.V but mostly i see their music videos on the show MYX Music Bang.
(If you any of you don't know what MYX is.. its a music channel I have on Direct TV, and Music bang is a show that shows music videos from the philippines, japan, and korea.)


I have that channel too!!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:02 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    Aw. crying Lucky.
    I only have cable TV and Filipino satellite. crying
    But I`m hoping to see them on TV at the Holywood Bowl
    but I doubt it. ]:

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:23 pm


I wish I can see Super Junior on my TV. crying
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:28 pm


I saw them on AZN once. Miracle was played. =.=

Redeim

Aged Codger


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:54 pm


Well, maybe I can..... wait, AZN TV?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:19 pm


I've seen Super Junior on my T.V. before, it was when they went to Thailand, you see i have Thai t.v. because my mom's Thai and Laos, so she ordered Thai t.v.

--Fufu Pooh

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:37 pm


Redeim
I saw them on AZN once. Miracle was played. =.=
♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    WHAAAAA? O_O What`s that? >w>

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:46 pm


No. But wish I could i see them on the computer though.

chowchowpup713


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:53 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    Did you forget to put a '.' beside "could". xD
    Caus eit seems like you said you wish you could see them
    on the computer too. x________X; i`m sucha ..... nvm. D:
    but i think i understand whatchu mean.

    I just REALLY want to watch them on TV. >.>

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:47 am


AZN is this channel we get with extended cable.
AZN=said together sounds somewhat like asian.
It plays a whole bunch of random things throughout the day, including music videos like around..... 8 ish on Fridays~

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:13 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    Yer. of course I know what azn means seeing as though I am asian. x_.;
    But that`s soo cool, i wish i had that channel. do you have to like
    call yer tv subscribers er something? >.>

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:25 pm


I see SuJu and other Korean music buffs whenever I turn on the TV cause we have Korean Cable. I've seen SuJu's Twins, Miracle and a performance from Inkigayo. Mmmm...see them on the news too...like about the car accident as well... emo

Jerresse


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:14 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    omfg, you`re so luckiee. :]
    crying I know, that`s so sad. I`m like crying right now as
    I watch the vid of when EeTeuk was it? was being carried into the van on youtube.
    I`m soooo sad. SERIOUSLY. I can`t believe it. Why don`t they ever be cautious?

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//