Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gang Headquarters
First Topic Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrTea
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:25 pm


You guys ready to put some work in?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:32 pm


Hm. Sure?
There's like no one here. XD
It's intense..

cookiemun5tr


MrTea
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:39 pm


I heard there is a So Cal gang forming. ninja
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:43 pm


Oooo. I see I see..
Well, what exactly is the point of this place?

cookiemun5tr


MrTea
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:52 pm


we are a gang from northern california. we fight people, make money, and start s**t.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:53 pm


Hmmm. That's interesting.
Starting stuff is always fun.
But haha, seriously, gangs just..amuse me.
What they or we in this case fight for is usually kind of..well..dumb

cookiemun5tr


MrTea
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:03 pm


once we get more people you'll change your mind. it will get fun. tell your friends.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:06 pm


Nyeh, true. =]
Most of the friends I have here on Gaia don't live in Norcal, let alone Cali at all. XD

cookiemun5tr


MrTea
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:09 pm


we can pretend.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:12 pm


Haha, that doesn't make any sense.
Well, whatever.
Here, send these people invites.
I know for sure they'll join.

Silentakilla
Rui-neechan
bicol_pinay
kill_me_right_now!

yep yep. =]

cookiemun5tr


MrTea
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:16 pm


thanx, i will.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:18 pm


Okies. Coolio.
=]
So...how are you tonight..? XD

cookiemun5tr


MrTea
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:26 pm


pretty good. you?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:30 pm


Good good.
We need more people. I'm getting bored.
We should have a crazy party here. XD
lol

cookiemun5tr


MrTea
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:43 pm


we just got a new member.
Reply
Gang Headquarters

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//