Gang Members
Your name and all your info will show up here once you have signed up and got your colors. If you haven't already sent an image url of your avi you post the code in this thread.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username: MrTea
Nickname: MrTea
Age: 100
Sex: M
Height: 9' 11"
Wieght: 350 lbs
Bio: I am the leader of the Nor Cal Thugs. I grew up in O-town with nothing but a gat. I lived in a box shooting intruders for drug money. My head was shot off in a crack smuggling deal with the Japanese. The doctors replaced it with a gorilla head. If I tell you any more I might have to kill you. ninja
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Username: Majelikon
Nickname: Tupac
Age: Infinity
Sex: M
Height: 6'
Wieght: 125 lbs
Bio: I was born at the begining of time, some see me as a protector of Gaia, those from So Cal fear me as their worst nightmare.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username: Zdislav
Nickname: Homeslice
Age: 11
Sex: M
Height: 4' 9"
Wieght: 82 lbs
Bio: I am a hitman; best in Nor Cal.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username: cookiemun5tr
Nickname: Kinky Kitten or just Kitty
Age: 15
Sex: F
Height: Short
Weight: Average
Bio: Born in the bay. Moved to someplace that sucks. Located in Nor Cal.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username: bicol_pinay
Nickname: Rikue
Age: 12
Sex: F
Height: 5' 2"
Wieght: 95 lbs
Bio: I was born and i will die when i am old. Was is there to tell?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username: Silentakilla
Nickname: White Knight
Age: 15-16
Sex: M
Height: Tall Enough
Wieght: Average Weight
Bio: His family and all relatives have died...He now lives alone training with the sword and perfecting his movements...He is now in the top 5 swordsman in the world and can easily block a bullet...
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username: Coolboy66684
Nickname: N/A
Age: 9
Sex: M
Height: 4' 11"
Wieght: 70 lbs
Bio: i go to school every day the end 4laugh
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username: MissLyss01
Nickname: umm........ none
Age: 11 almost 12
Sex: F
Height: 5' 4"
Wieght: NOT TELLING!!!!
Bio: ?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username:kill_me_right_now!
Nickname:"kill_me_right_now!" or just "die"
Age:secret
Sex:male
Height:secret
Wieght:secret
Bio:...
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username: Rui-neechan
Nickname: Krissy
Age: 14
Sex: Female
Height: 5"2'
Wieght: Is that any of your business
Bio: Go look at my profile
