Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Movies with perfect endings Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caffeine Burnout

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:54 pm


Name a flawless movie ending that gave you chills.

For me:
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:26 am


This David Gale movie

joyinfree

Heroic Pirate

11,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100

Jaxay

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:19 pm


Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels has the most perfect ending of all time.

It's also a completely flawless movie.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:45 am


Jaxay
Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels has the most perfect ending of all time.

It's also a completely flawless movie.


*Glomp, cling!*

Caffeine Burnout


willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:13 pm


joyinfree
This David Gale movie


I agree. That was a perfect ending for me as well.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:27 pm


Corpse Bride

KnightofLight


Jacky Boy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:03 am


The Life Of David Gale you mean?
yes
great ending.

VHD?
are you serious.... sweatdrop


talk2hand
best movie ending of all time
The United States of Liam

so great.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:02 pm


yesh!~ corpse bride that was a good happy ending

[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]


Kadeus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:25 am


I say Hellboy had the perfect ending, for the simple fact they saved the romantic's for after the action was done with.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:21 pm


I often find the endings of movies to be their weakest segments. But the best has to be Adaptation.









(if there is ever a good version of pygmalion it will have the best.)

240sxforever


willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:08 pm


I quite loved the ending of The Shawshank Redemption.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:17 pm


Everafter..... I'm very sappy

LaceyBoo


KnightofLight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:39 pm


I also liked the Transformers: the Movie ending, but I doubt anyone's seen that
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:06 am


Monty python's holy grail has the best ending ever...

I love it.

240sxforever


LaceyBoo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:38 pm


240sxforever
Monty python's holy grail has the best ending ever...

I love it.
OMG yes! i just watched that Friday!!! I love it NEE!
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//