Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
Good Music/Bands/Singers Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:27 pm


Do you have a song or band or singer you really like? Post it here!

Are you listening to music at your computer? What is it?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:16 pm


heart You know it! You love it! Its "I want to Change the world!!!!" heart

Capt. George
Captain


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:20 pm


sweatdrop Yeah.... I like YATTA! by Happa-tai...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:38 pm


Im listing to 3 small words, Gackt and Kami duet crying he died. crying crying crying ANd listing and watching vanilla.

Anakin1324


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:48 pm


SakuraNiwa
Im listing to 3 small words, Gackt and Kami duet crying he died. crying crying crying ANd listing and watching vanilla.
Hopefully not the live proformance.... stare

Why don't you listen to some good DDR music? I suggest Love Shine or Butterfly.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:46 am


Chisato-chan
SakuraNiwa
Im listing to 3 small words, Gackt and Kami duet crying he died. crying crying crying ANd listing and watching vanilla.
Hopefully not the live proformance.... stare

Why don't you listen to some good DDR music? I suggest Love Shine or Butterfly.

i downloaded more s---!!!

Anakin1324


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:05 am


SakuraNiwa
Chisato-chan
SakuraNiwa
Im listing to 3 small words, Gackt and Kami duet crying he died. crying crying crying ANd listing and watching vanilla.
Hopefully not the live proformance.... stare

Why don't you listen to some good DDR music? I suggest Love Shine or Butterfly.

i downloaded more s---!!!
What stuff?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:16 pm


Chisato-chan
SakuraNiwa
Chisato-chan
SakuraNiwa
Im listing to 3 small words, Gackt and Kami duet crying he died. crying crying crying ANd listing and watching vanilla.
Hopefully not the live proformance.... stare

Why don't you listen to some good DDR music? I suggest Love Shine or Butterfly.

i downloaded more s---!!!
What stuff?

More Gacktness cm and x-mas music.

Anakin1324


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:20 pm


SakuraNiwa
More Gacktness cm and x-mas music.
X-mas music already? ::Is still listening to Halloween-ish music::
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:25 pm


Butterfly

Ay, iyaiyai,
Ay, iyaiyai
A-a-a iyaiyai,
Where's my samurai

I've been searching for a man
All across Japan
Just to find, to find my samurai
Someone who is strong
But still a little shy
Yes I need, I need my samurai

Ay, ay, ay,
I'm your little butterfly
Green, black and blue,
Make the colors in the sky
Ay, ay, ay, I'm your little butterfly
Green, black and blue,
Make the colors in the sky

I've been searching in the woods
And high upon the hills
Just to find, to find my samurai
Someone who won't regret
To keep me in his net
Yes I need, I need my samurai

Ay, ay, ay,
I'm your little butterfly
Green, black and blue,
Make the colors in the sky
Ay, ay, ay, I'm your little butterfly
Green, black and blue,
Make the colors in the sky

Ay, iyaiyai,
Ay, iyaiyai
A-a-a iyaiyai,
Where's my samurai

Ay, iyaiyai,
Ay, iyaiyai
A-a-a iyaiyai,
Where's my samurai


This site has the mp3. It is quite an addicting song... sweatdrop

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


bunnylover123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:51 pm


Capt. George
heart You know it! You love it! Its "I want to Change the world!!!!" heart


omg.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:52 pm


I'm listening to launch cast radio. I either listen to easy jazz or big band era (which I'm listening to now)

bunnylover123


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:17 pm


bunnylover123
I'm listening to launch cast radio. I either listen to easy jazz or big band era (which I'm listening to now)
I love jazz music! Are there any jazz stations?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:12 pm


Dude, the website you gave us is down.... scream

Capt. George
Captain


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:11 pm


Capt. George
Dude, the website you gave us is down.... scream
It wasn't when I posted it... crying
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//