Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior - drys2k [ videos,downloads,pics,info...] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:08 pm


this is about another super junior group called drys2k (donghae,ryeo wook, yehsung, sungmin, kangin and kyuhyun ^^ and this is where you can hear it ^^

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=1000476958

it's been done resently (2007!!!) so... whee biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:15 am



OMFG.

NO WAY. That succecss song is HOOOTTTT!

Like beyond sexy!


CRIE.nannako


Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:16 am


I know right! whee I wish that it would be possible to download it though.. sad
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:20 pm


So awesome!!
I love their songs for that drama!
They sound so awesome!!
heart

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:38 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥


    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    It is possible tom dwnld it.
    I have it. xD I love the song too~ <3
    It`s in the Favorite Songs thread.
    bluebabu posted it. <3

    ._____슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:32 pm


DRYS2K is not real.


It's just something they came up with on soompi apparently.

"DRYS2K is NOT real, it's just a joke that fans made on Bestiz."
(Although I like to keep that nickname in mind to help me remember who sang in HIT and Success. XD)

-Alexiel@soompi



So yeah sorry to burst some bubbles. Haha, i thought it was weird having members from Trot and K.R.Y in there.

Songs are still good though ^^

CRIE.nannako


Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:38 am


even though that it's not a group, they still sing so well ^^ i don't really care if it's a group or not. I just want to hear them sing !!! 3nodding Thx though
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:54 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥


    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    Oh. Thanks for clearing that up.
    rofl. I thought it was slightly odd too.
    I was like; WHAT? Wait..Where`s HanKyung? D:
    And yeahhh. >w< But they sound really good. <3

    ._____슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:40 pm


here is the first episode of H.I.T. 3nodding for those who wanted to see it smile

http://content.mbc.co.kr/e_mbc/drama.asp?idx=312

enjoy and there are other kdramas aswell biggrin
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:46 pm


`♥ HmM? o-O;
Is H.I.T the theme song for the drama H.I.T? ^o)

!,`‥ *‹з_iiJenn;→«ѕαяαиg» 슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:13 pm


I think so :p it would make sense but i like better success smile but H.I.T is good too razz
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:04 pm


`♥ OH.
well it`s truee though. it would
make sense. and yeah..
i find Success better. <3 ii love donghae`s voice in both songs. O w O

!,`‥ *‹з_iiJenn;→«ѕαяαиg» 슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:41 am


yeah huh! :p he's sounds so cool haha xD love him so much biggrin
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:11 pm


`♥ To mii, ii find him
the best singer in Super Junior. xD KyuHyun being second. :]

!,`‥ *‹з_iiJenn;→«ѕαяαиg» 슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:54 pm


biggrin I think that Kyu Hyun has the strongest voice though,

actually I Think that K.R.Y.

all have strong voices but Super Junior have so many talents

that they're so good or maybe more than good biggrin

DongHae Really sings well too!! biggrin but sometimes
It's hard too choose cuz they all have their weak points when they sing like

some can sing really high notes and others can sing really lower notes :O

so it's sort of hard for me to say who's the best singer cuz different songs for different pplz when it comes to weak points and stuff :O

wow! did anyone just understood this?
i think i just lost myself! xD
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//