Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Castle of the Humans
Free Talk Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matsuri_xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:08 pm


I made this topic so we humans have a place to get stuff off our chests, say whatever, or just be complete goofs. So have fun!


And to start it all off..... I passed my Cisco exams!!!! and now I have highest mark in class... I beat so many computer nerds. They all cried 3nodding I almost did too because it is a $5,000 colledge course and i'm only in grade 11
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:32 pm


eek Wow awsome Matsuri *claps* thats really good

daydreamingCimorene
Vice Captain


Matsuri_xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:16 am


Thanks! heart
Now I have to focus on getting my N so I can drive
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:27 pm


We need to gt more people to join us Humans 3nodding

Matsuri_xx
Vice Captain


daydreamingCimorene
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:38 am


yeah we really do people just seem to like the other areas better stare

and what your N?
I just got my licence like 2 weeks ago xd it rocks!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:38 am


in canada we have stages that we work up to for our lisence. First we have a written test to get out "L" which lets us drive with a parent. Then we have to do a drivers test to get our "N" or "New drivers status." Then after another two years we have to do another drivers test to get our "Class 5."
it realy blows

Matsuri_xx
Vice Captain


0icy_fallen_angel0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:13 pm


well, the grass is always greener on the other side, and everyone's human, so it seems more romatic and fantasy-ish to be something else i suppose. I purposely chose this section because i knew it would have the least members.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:56 pm


lol that makes us feel so much better rofl

Matsuri_xx
Vice Captain


0icy_fallen_angel0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:10 pm


still, we should be the best RP'ers because we have the most practice being the race we are in this guild mrgreen

by the way, the guild seems kind of slow, or at least our section does. Can we do anything to liven it up, like contests or something?
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:28 pm


That would be cool!. However I can't do any of that without Daydreaming on. She is still the head of this section.
However, we could start inviting friends and forcing them to be human rofl

Matsuri_xx
Vice Captain


0icy_fallen_angel0

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:23 pm


anyone heard "Where is the Love" by the Black Eyed Peas?
That is awesomeness
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:16 pm


hi guys,

ive heard that song and it is very good.

I'm so sorry I haven't been on but ive really been hitting the books (unfortunalty they hit back very hard, lol), but the good news is i have to be done by the 1st so after that I can go back to being an adict on here, lol. the bad news is I have about 60 lessons to do before then so I won't really be able to be on until then. I have had to cut myself off from alot of the site im on so I can do my homework. but you guys Matsuri your in charge for now and 0icy_fallen_angel0 can back you up, and yeah invite your friends, also you mgiht try going to the towns and just type something up saying something along the lines of humans wanted to join the angels and demons guild and give the URL to the guild, and then if people ask about it talk to them, and some will join though all that join won't join under the humans, but thats fine you know. I've used this method when I was recruiting for other guilds and it does work pretty good, you can also like set up a card game/fishinghole/ect. with the title Come Join the Angels and Demons guild and then when people come in there talk to them about it and make sure to give them the URL, that also works pretty good. but if you guys have other ideas your welcome to try them to if you need to contact me as I said I won't really be online here till after the 1st, but to if you need to conteact me before then like with an idea or something email me at daydreamer232003@yahoo.com and put I'm (your gaianame here) from gaia, and ill reply you with in a couple days atleast I try to checkit every day but even that sometimes I don't check everyday right now. but please don't be afraid to email me if you need/want to guys.

Thanks,
Cimorene

daydreamingCimorene
Vice Captain


Matsuri_xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:03 am


Your sister said that you have come back to us finally. Is it true or do I have to annoy your sister into bugging you, to get you back on here. twisted
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:21 pm


man this is getting to realy bug me. No one is tlaking in this guild anymore it is only me. But hey I guess I got alot of room to post and make some gold lol

Matsuri_xx
Vice Captain


Matsuri_xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:35 am


nothing has changed much..... still me and one other....
Reply
Castle of the Humans

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//