Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
Hey Fell

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey look at that.
  <_>
View Results

Voleur dCoeur
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:03 am


You could definitely play both Alexander and Taishakuten with the items update. I almost did Alexander for you/fun but was sidetracked playing with my inventory and now I don't have time. (Screencap me for me if you get a chance, please?)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:41 am


You'd have floored me. (And HTF can you POSSIBLY remember him--A?)

Not such a stretch though, they're almost the same basic character (or at the very least have the same physical base in my head) ...just different levels of badness. Too bad I don't have enough male cosplays planned yet to justify a gender change. A run as A and/or Taish is sorely tempting. Alexander would be easier to match specs. No clue what hair I'd use for Taish.

P.S. You're so lazy. whee

Fellanora
Captain


Voleur dCoeur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:26 am


Steph talked more about the prelim side games to be honest.
Any of the long white/gray would work as well as any other except maybe Curlz.
Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//