Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Strokes Guild!
OH MY GOD! I MET THEM!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HAPPY?
  Yeaaaaahhhh!
  What?
  NOOO!!! *grr*
View Results

RaimuStar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:20 pm


Today, the greatest thing ever happened. I went into a restaurant with my mom in downtown Manhattan. I was about to sit down, when I turned my head. There they were, Julian Casablancas and Albert Hammond, Jr.!!! Right there!! I started FREAKING out, but quickly asked for a pen and paper.

I asked them for their autographs, told them how of a fan I was, Julian just smiled a lot, and Albert kept making jokes while I stood there in shock. I thanked them a million times (and said sorry a million times for disturbing them). JULIAN SMILED AT ME heart heart heart

This is seriously the happiest day ever for me. I've put the autograph in my profile. heart heart heart

Who else has met members of The Strokes? Or any other bands that made your heart fly out of you?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:36 am


OMG, that's freaking great
i saw someone who looked like Fab in Barcelona! but it wasn't him...
enfin
great for you

AlbertJR


RaimuStar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:45 am


Thank you!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:51 pm


wowza! what place?

Dramamine_Dream

Dapper Gekko

9,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

RaimuStar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:17 pm


Dramamine_Dream
wowza! what place?


It's called Japonica, the waiter says Julian goes there often!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:27 am


Why do I have to live in Fricking Belgium

AlbertJR


diomedesofcrete

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:59 pm


Thats awesome! I met Albert on his solo tour. We were just chillin and drinking.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:11 am


diomedesofcrete
Thats awesome! I met Albert on his solo tour. We were just chillin and drinking.


gonk

I hate it!
why do I never meat people gonk

*envies all of you who has met someone famous*

AlbertJR


BabyLeopard

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:42 pm


omg so lucky! i dont know what i would do if i saw them. i'd just die!!!! zomg!!!! whee
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:54 pm


BabyLeopard
omg so lucky! i dont know what i would do if i saw them. i'd just die!!!! zomg!!!! whee
I used to hang out with the Matches after their shows at Imusicast. God those were the days...no one knew who they were.

diomedesofcrete


im-a-scientist!!!
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:43 pm


i've never met anybody.
oh well, i mean, they're still normal people like you and me.
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:48 pm


Lucky. x]

Thanks For The Venom


josiRain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:55 am


i'd like to meet sonic youth like that...just sitting there... heart god...you're so lucky
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:38 pm


le gasp =O you lucky girl.... !! i wanna meet them.. alas... i can only dream! crying

Cheezy Philosopher

Reply
The Strokes Guild!

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//