Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
Budokai 3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawr.
[>v<]
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 9


Saturshi The Legend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:46 pm


Who's your favorite character? Personally, I use all of them (even Hercule).
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:26 am


Hmm, I've onylt ried it a couple of times but I found that using Vegeta is quite fun.

SYFFER
Captain


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:47 am


I mostly use 18 in DBZ games. Then my brother is mostly 17 and we fight together ^_^. But I never did play 3 much, but DBZ2.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:56 pm


What's up with the poll man?

Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

TidusJr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:32 pm


Hmm... Teen Gohan and Adult Gohan. Also Uub. He was fun to fight with. They are all cool.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:50 am


Saiyan X
What's up with the poll man?
Oh, I used a One-poll option. All you do is this:

1: Type in the poll question.
2: Type in the poll option.
3: Add the poll option.
4: Add another poll option (type anything in).
5: Erase all on the second poll option.
6: Submit the topic.

Saturshi The Legend


Saturshi The Legend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:21 am


SYFFER
Hmm, I've onylt ried it a couple of times but I found that using Vegeta is quite fun.
Hell yeah! He's my highest Leveled up character in Dragon Arena! His highest damage in DA is 9863 Damage! All I did is used Vegeta with his Breakthrough Capsule, used Omega Shenron, equipped Omega with Appatites of Man, Potential, and Evil Grin as Equipment capsules, and used Paozusaurus Tail as an Item Skill.

Next, started the battle on 1P versus 2P. I used the second controller to use the item for Omega (Attack +45%, Guard -50%). Then, pressed the L2 button (, my setting) to make Omega go into Hyper Mode. Then, with Vegeta, I taunted Omega three times. After that, charged up Ki, and pressed the L1 button (, my setting) to go Super Saiyan 4. Next, I taunted Omega some more, till he was out of Hyper Mode, in rotating the analog sticks. Instead of rotating the analog sticks, with Vegeta, I kept taunting Omega. Before Omega's Ki was at 1 bar, I made Vegeta go into Hyper Mode. Then, taunted one last time, leaving Omega with less than 1 ki bar.

Next, did the Final Shine combo (), then went into Dragon Rush (keep in mind that if you want to go into Dragon Rush, all you have to do is go into Hyper Mode. Knock your opponent into the air, and press the E button once or more times). Did the button pressing, and activated Final Flash. Before doing the Final Flash, the damage resulted as 5342 Damage! After the Final Flash, well... you know the rest (9863 Damage!).

Oh, my favorite character, and usually recommended, is Kid Buu. His current level is I think 76 (I have too much on my mind, I'm crazy. Hehe.) His Ki is at 13 Ki Points. The rest I'll post later on.

Oh, speaking of DA, there's one character that is impossible to beat (and believe me, no matter how hard I try, even with Health killers, I cannot beat him), and that is Omega Shenron at level 99! Kid Buu is who I will demonstrate, because he is a hit lander. Okay, this is the thing. All of Omega's Ki Points are maxed out. I go all-out, and he always teleports. I try my other option, using 2 capsules for Warp Kamehameha (It's actually called Super Vanishing Ball for Kid Buu), Turtle Shell, Concentration, Viral Heart Disease, and Vaccine. Okay, when I start the battle, use Vaccine ASAP! Then, back up as far away as possible. As soon as I'm a certain distance, he throws Ki blasts at me. I quickly stop and deflect most of them, and Omega teleports, and attacks me, I teleport, trying to hit him, but he teleports back, and his me. So, I try backing up again (keep in mind that Omega's health is draining, due to the effect of the Viral Heart Disease), and deflecting the Ki blasts back at him (the most damage you'll ever deal, results around 32-100, depending on your level). Anyways, for some strange reason, he always deals damage equal to the color of his remaining Health, due to the attack of his punches and kicks. Well, anyways, that's why I am never able to beat Level 99 Omega Shenron. One more thing. He never goes into Hyper Mode!!! So, Health Killers are close enough to kill off Level 99 opponent's.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:43 am


The Pros for Kid Buu:

1: He starts off with 6 Ki Gauges as a Baseline.
2: His combos can land frequently than his other forms.
3: He's very fast.

The Cons for Kid Buu:

1: He cannot increase his Attack that much as a Normal charater.
2: His

3: Due to his Ki Baseline, his defenses are very vulnerable, leaving him with 88% of Guard at less than 1 Ki Bar.


Saturshi The Legend


Gh0st B3N

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:55 am


i have never played budokai3, ( it isn't out on the game cube yet)
but i do play budokai 2, and i use all chars, because they al have their good things
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:00 pm


For some odd reason I enjoy using Kid Goku....he was just so fun to use I guess blaugh

Fathrim


bear1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:29 pm


i use goku
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:37 pm


Cronie-san
For some odd reason I enjoy using Kid Goku....he was just so fun to use I guess blaugh

Little Goku is cool. He's fun to fight with.

TidusJr


[_Alucard_]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:13 pm


Broly
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:56 am


My favorite to use is Uub.

My Ch3m1cal R0manc3


Dageta_132

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:43 pm


My favorite character is vegeta i feel most strongher using it more went i become in ssj 4 . biggrin i think vegeta is the best character in budokai 3 stare
Reply
Dragonball Z

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//