|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:45 pm
And I'm too lazy to update the news. Extra posting gold for me. And why not? There are tumbleweeds in here the size of mastodons. I could spam the place up till my fingers fall off and I bet the only one who would notice is the lovely V.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:42 am
But you're not bitter. +He hugs her big-time.+
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:03 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:54 pm
*is part of the blame* T___T
But, my, my, it's like a poll party here XD (no pun intended, I noticed after.. pool party.. poll party.. >__> )
Yay! The poll for this thread is teaching me how to count as well~
Poll Question: 1 Poll Answer: 2 Total Votes : 3
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:46 am
Cute, no?
Good to see you again. *mauls* heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:05 am
*maul-glomps*
It's good to be back T__T But not good to see dead guildy ;__;
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:35 am
You're tellin' me. I think the new-guild smell wore off or somefing.
Heh...I didn't vote in this poll on this account. But I hesitate to break up the cute # thing it's got going. heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:07 pm
Lol, it'll get broken eventually T___T And people will be confused on how to count FOREVERS. gonk emo
Hrm.. Guilds tend to do that that thouuugh.. And especially around school season X__x
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:32 am
I think we're all terminally confused as to how to count. XD But you never know about the votes thing. The subs are FULL of polls that only me & V have voted in.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:44 pm
Lol, I just went through all of the subs and voted on the ones I've missed. Except the crew ones though XD I bet you have wild parties in there without telling us! >:0
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:46 pm
No, 'cause nobody's ever around...but I do like to go in there and throw hissy fits when Gaians anger me. xd
Oh and thank you for supporting our polls. ^_^
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:59 pm
Oooh, I like hissy fits! :0
Have you ever read Zenia Wulfe's journals? She's got a few entries there filled with posts of people trying to scam her or getting upset over her art prices. It's funny and really pathetic at the same time sweatdrop
But I know what you mean though... I'm not so social in the Gaia forums as a whole, as there are too many idiots running about. :/
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:06 pm
xd
No, can't say as I have.
I'm starting to really hermit up in here. It's just getting harder and harder to stomach the kind of idiocy... ninja out there. ninja And of course it almost never fails. Every time I pop my head up out of the rabbit hole somebody either takes a poke at me or does something that inspires my need to bash them w/a sledgehammer.
Last big instance of that was somebody on here essentially telling me that because I have not taken it upon myself to procreate there's no way whatsoever that I could possess empathy or compassion.
Ever see a cartoon where the top of a character's head erupts like a volcano? ... I know what that feels like.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:48 pm
Here's some examples sweatdrop http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/index.php?mode=view&p=6869571She's got more in her archive, although I think she may have taken some down. I think it's amusing to read. rofl I certainly feel what you feel though. I've left some games due to the sheer, unbearable immaturity a person can strangely hold. You really wonder what the heck is their problem. stare
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:34 am
How amusing.
Yup. And I know I'm pretty much alone in this but that's why I like Neopets and retreat there on and off. I can do everything I need to do w/o ever coming across another user.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|