Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
Happy Gaiaversary Fearless Leader?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Three cheers
  Four years
View Results

Voleur dCoeur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:33 am


At least I think it's today. My account is doing that thing again where profiles and journals don't exist.
Anyway, reflect on the good times, forget the bad times and here's hoping for four more.

Edit: Oops, 2 days early (and not just my account it turns out.) I stand by my felicitations, however.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:46 pm


I'll take it. heart Thankyouluv.

Got a little further on the art, FYI and was all set to work on it tonight between Rowan sessions and boom...the call. Out of town company coming. gonk I am so far behind I should have left here before I logged in. *ipoof*

P.S. I've gone full-on AOL user. scream (In the EOI sense.)

Fellanora
Captain


Voleur dCoeur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:14 am


Happy Anniversary for real this time. +Presents a plate of Prozac-chip cookies+
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:52 pm


You know...neither one of us can do math. It's 3 not four...or were you being uberoptimistic?

*sends a li'l pressie for posting in here today*

Fellanora
Captain


Calamanari

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:56 pm


I am a bajillion years late, but much congrats! heart
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:34 am


Fankoo, fankoo. 3nodding

Faranath
Crew


Calamanari

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:06 pm


*shakes guild alive to celebrate* sweatdrop whee
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:27 am


Awk! It's structurally unsound as it is! gonk wink

Faranath
Crew


Calamanari

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:06 pm


Oh no! Oh no! *ducks away outside*
Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//