Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
Karoke Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CosetteLydie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:38 am


I hope I spelt that correctly...

I love singing, so I love karoke. Most recently, though, it depressed me. When I sang Eyes On Me the best I ever have, the one who I wanted there wasn't... When I sang 1000 Words, though I didn't do my best, he was there and clapped for me!!

Yep, so post your stories of any fun you've had!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:02 pm


I sang at my grandpa's wedding to gilligan's island.
(Yeah my grandpa's wedding. the scarier part is that he married someone my aunt's age. talk2hand )

Capt. George
Captain


TripJump

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:18 am


I do the world a favor and don't sing.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:19 am


TripJump
I do the world a favor and dont sing.

-points to TripJump- Why is he here? Did I miss something?

BrigDaddy

Ruthless Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

Capt. George
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:25 am


Yura23
TripJump
I do the world a favor and dont sing.

-points to TripJump- Why is he here? Did I miss something?

Yes, you did. Its a conspiracy against you. But I didn't tell you that.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:20 pm


Capt. George
Yura23
TripJump
I do the world a favor and dont sing.

-points to TripJump- Why is he here? Did I miss something?

Yes, you did. Its a conspiracy against you. But I didn't tell you that.
stare Sure...just wait until my b-day...you'll get yours...just you wait...

BrigDaddy

Ruthless Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

RunningWolf1324

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:51 pm


TripJump
I do the world a favor and dont sing.

You poor, poor sad little boy.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:22 pm


I sing! sweatdrop Though, I normally sing kareoke to Gackt songs.

The Hermit Sage


Queen Ichi
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:31 pm


As everyone knows...I stink at singing. xd
(More expressions would be added like gonk and sweatdrop)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:11 pm


ichigo_stars
As everyone knows...I stink at singing. xd
(More expressions would be added like gonk and sweatdrop)
I didn't know! xd

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


Capt. George
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:42 pm


Chi and I had some VERY interseting times with my Karoke machine.

domokun I am sauron. The dark lord of mordor, and I just got a make over from the Fad Five! domokun (I hope all the LOTR stuff is spelled right, but don't worry if you don't get it. Inside joke) mrgreen
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:54 pm


Capt. George
Chi and I had some VERY interseting times with my Karoke machine.

domokun I am sauron. The dark lord of mordor, and I just got a make over from the Fad Five! domokun (I hope all the LOTR stuff is spelled right, but don't worry if you don't get it. Inside joke) mrgreen
Is it by chance a voice changing kareoke machine?

The Hermit Sage


RunningWolf1324

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:25 pm


Lovely Pirate Kami
Capt. George
Chi and I had some VERY interseting times with my Karoke machine.

domokun I am sauron. The dark lord of mordor, and I just got a make over from the Fad Five! domokun (I hope all the LOTR stuff is spelled right, but don't worry if you don't get it. Inside joke) mrgreen
Is it by chance a voice changing kareoke machine?

Unfortunatly no. You just have to keep singing to get better.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:33 am


Yura23
Capt. George
Yura23
TripJump
I do the world a favor and dont sing.

-points to TripJump- Why is he here? Did I miss something?

Yes, you did. Its a conspiracy against you. But I didn't tell you that.
stare Sure...just wait until my b-day...you'll get yours...just you wait...


When is your b-day??? eek

bunnylover123


bunnylover123

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:35 am


I wished they had a song about bunnies. Then I would sing it. 3nodding
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//