Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball AF
DBX? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Da Revolutionisticality

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:57 pm


ok ive been thinkin about doin this for awhile now then i saw something that Syffer wrote and decided to do it. the majority of us hate GT so lets make our own third pard to the db legend. do not post anything to the story as of yet, but i would like to see who is interested in helping me.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:05 pm


Lol, When I saw this topic name I thought you meant Hentai.. eek

MikoBura
Vice Captain


MonkeyNamedEric

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:57 pm


MikoBura
Lol, When I saw this topic name I thought you meant Hentai.. eek

xd LOL!!!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:17 am


MikoBura
Lol, When I saw this topic name I thought you meant Hentai.. eek


ero bura XD

euhm... im interested in helping you XD

LuckyMouse


Da Revolutionisticality

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:37 pm


LuckyMouse
MikoBura
Lol, When I saw this topic name I thought you meant Hentai.. eek


ero bura XD

euhm... im interested in helping you XD


yes i thought of hentai after i saw my title as well. biggrin and you are all sick for tring to check it out.

but thanks lucky mouse all the help will be appreciated
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:34 am


Kyoshiro04
LuckyMouse
MikoBura
Lol, When I saw this topic name I thought you meant Hentai.. eek


ero bura XD

euhm... im interested in helping you XD


yes i thought of hentai after i saw my title as well. biggrin and you are all sick for tring to check it out.

but thanks lucky mouse all the help will be appreciated


It's my guild, it's my job checking threads out blaugh

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Da Revolutionisticality

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:38 am


i know
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:48 pm


lol i thought it was a new kind of DB series or something blaugh sweatdrop ill help out though

Ryuho22


GalacticCannibalism

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:10 pm


hey i would like to help if i can db/dbz were good gt was all right

but with are combined strangths we can make anything


pm me if im in please
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:07 am


ok i wanna get this started. but first, to the people who have posted saying that they wanna help wth the story, do we wanna start it immediately after z ends, way later, a couple of years, what?

Da Revolutionisticality


GalacticCannibalism

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:52 pm


i just wanna help any way i can be it the story or anything lets just keep it to its roots


i hope we start soon though i cant wate*pssss what is that looks down imbareament* blaugh
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:50 pm


ultimate_manga_13
i just wanna help any way i can be it the story or anything lets just keep it to its roots


i hope we start soon though i cant wate*pssss what is that looks down imbareament* blaugh


thats what i want. we can't lose the roots. we'll probably do most of the story over pm and then post the finished version in the guild

Da Revolutionisticality


Altair Kaosu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:21 pm


I'd like to help if you still need it. I'm a pretty good writer (so I've been told), so if you need someone to write it all down, I volunteer. 3nodding You can see a sample of my writing here: Never Again, by Altair
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:49 pm


ooh! stories! I heart stories! I'd like to help out too, if possible.

Character designs and possible storymaking are some of my specialties!
(When I say character design, I mean like I could draw out the character, so that it would be easy to describe them for the readers)

Sounds interesting to me! I hope I can find time in my busy schedule to help you out! blaugh

Higashi17


Da Revolutionisticality

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:08 am


yes the more the better
Reply
Dragonball AF

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//