Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
So I made a...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress Belle

Generous Millionaire

11,975 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:26 pm


Art shop and I was thinking about extending it to the Shops fourm here.. but first I wan tto know what you guys think. Click my siggy for the shop. the part that says "Art shop"... XD
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:17 pm


It might be a wasted effort. There seems to be only a handful of us that still even check in. sad *wishing you best of luck though*

Fellanora
Captain


Voleur dCoeur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:45 am


Good luck from me as well.
You also might want to know that in your samples links, several are broken and a couple of the pictures appear more than once.

P.S. Mel, you owe me a progress report from a few days ago. What happened?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:15 am


Blah. Spent a couple days trying to fix a problem that cropped up in RotA, the rest was just me being too lazy to upload. I've had a prog graphic ready for about a week now. (Sadly I haven't done any more on it since...but hey, I still got 2 weeks before I'm a dirty, dirty slacker.) No promises but I'll try to have it uploaded before solstice.

Fellanora
Captain


Voleur dCoeur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:51 am


+He just sighs.+
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:28 am


Aight, it's up. Get off my back. *smile*

Fellanora
Captain

Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//