Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Castle of the Humans
Intro. underlings sign in

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you an underling?
  yes i am.
  im coming to sign up now.
  nope, im just visiting.
View Results

daydreamingCimorene
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:49 am


Hello, and wlecome to my castle, you are entering the human relms here, all are wellcome to visit my Castle but only humans can stay. If you are a human and wish to serve my ranks, then sign your name here and you shall be added to my list and join the ranks of the humans....



Underlings:
0icy_fallen_angel0
blinq blinq princess
Matsuri_xx
Aya Akkaime
Barefoot_xx
wabitgirl




probitionary underlings (people who have less that 10 posts):
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:42 pm


0icy_fallen_angel
sweatdrop eh heh, i know the name suggest otherwise, but I want to be a human

0icy_fallen_angel0


daydreamingCimorene
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:08 pm


it is totaly fine your name can say what ever, any one can sign under me smile , you'll now be added to the safe list and won't be banned smile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:25 am


i want to sign with you cimorene

blinq blinq princess


daydreamingCimorene
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:29 pm


thank you, you are now my underling xd
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:55 am


I know I'm a little late for the signing up but if I want to go into the medical field I have to study my butt off.
Anywho, can I still sign up to be a human dude under you?

Matsuri_xx
Vice Captain


daydreamingCimorene
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:37 pm


yes you may, Thank you for signing under me biggrin

WOOT I have a new underling!!!! xd
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:51 am


Yo! cool

Aya Akkaime here, reporting for duty! xd
Thanks for the invite, Cimorene! biggrin

Aya Akkaime

Tenacious Spirit


daydreamingCimorene
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:47 am


hello welcome,

thanks for joining and signing under me xd your now my underling and please post a ton ok well as much as you can sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:55 pm


hehe Barefoot here to serve. Matsuri_xx told me to come and I'd like to serve you and him. xd

Barefoot_xx


wabitgirl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:40 am


I wanna sign too! I'm an underling, just like the next guy I guess biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:58 am


you both have been added to the underlings list. biggrin

daydreamingCimorene
Vice Captain

Reply
Castle of the Humans

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//