Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
So...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--
  --
View Results

Voleur dCoeur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:21 am


...everyone has given up then?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:08 am


Looks like.

Fellanora
Captain


Maki Minakoaino

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:21 am


given up??? on what?? ....

i haven't given up... whee
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:31 pm


You rock on levels mere mortals can't comprehend. *nod*

And I'm off to attempt to socialize for the first time since the boys passed. Wish me luck. (We picked up their ashes today...yet another challenge I didn't need.)

Fellanora
Captain


Calamanari

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:29 pm


Fellanora
You rock on levels mere mortals can't comprehend. *nod*

And I'm off to attempt to socialize for the first time since the boys passed. Wish me luck. (We picked up their ashes today...yet another challenge I didn't need.)


Waaaw...?! I missed something ;___;

I'm sorry... gonk
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:11 pm


My ferrets. Last post in my journal here covers it reasonably well.

And thank you.

Plans for the other night fell through (for those keeping score) and Hawk gave me the memorial bracelet he'd had made (Jendax) so I ended up crying my eyes out anyway...as well as I can do that lately.

Mu. sad

Fellanora
Captain


Voleur dCoeur
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:40 am


I don't know. I sense an alarming amount of abandonment in the air.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:16 am


giving up was never an aption good sir, and sorry to all for vanishing, I have just been caught up in several college projects and also had a breif visit to that biggest of apples. man airport security has changed

El DeadTom


Calamanari

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:24 pm


May your ferrets rest in peace. ;__;
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:58 am


Thank you sweetie.

I'm at peace with the fact that they're not suffering anymore...but most days I still feel like my heart went with them. It's unpleasant to say the least.

Faranath
Crew


Calamanari

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:28 pm


Keep on trucking ;__;
They will watch over you <3
Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//