Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
Maki did it again

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~
  ~
View Results

Fellanora
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:28 pm


Congrats for being the most active poster for Feb. Check trades.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:24 am


aww...thanks...i'm happy i got some more gold, but i'm sad that i'm the most active.......

Maki Minakoaino


Fellanora
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:30 pm


Worse yet, as of this post you're most active for this month too...though I don't think I'm going to do the rewards system anymore.
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:16 pm


D'awwwss.. gonk

How much is the activity award? :0

But ah well, doesn't matter to me, that much. Would rather be active and post naturally than have a prize~ X3

Calamanari


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:50 am


Was 1k...I think. It's been two months now and I don't remember the awards structure. sweatdrop I know in April I'd planned to do an item set but since activity dropped off so much it was the equivalent of just deciding to dump stuff on Maki (as the only non-crew active poster.)

I liked doing incentives a lot though. cry
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:30 pm


5 mods, 17 members, thus 12 non-members.. We must squish more people in :0

I still think it's school-season.. >__>

Calamanari


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:36 pm


Actually 1 person quit Gaia and another changed accounts and hasn't asked to rejoin so make that 4, 16, 10. (Or however the math works out.)
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:52 pm


Aw, shame sad *gives Guild love* heart

Calamanari


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:57 pm


Indeed. *follows suit*

Oh and in case you don't get back in there expediently, that whole missed/recovery rare events link thing is because rares haven't been appearing. They happen, there's just nothing to indicate that they've happened.

The link is still listed as a workaround so I assume you can still use it.
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:05 pm


Oh, thanks for posting here XD
I would have forgotten about looking for a reply.

I remember not getting rares for months and months... Until I found out what pink links looked like now... Turns out I missed a lot of chances (or that the chance kept staying there until I figured it out). sweatdrop

Calamanari


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:08 pm


No problem. I kinda figured. biggrin *feels like we're playing tag as it is*

What do pink links look like now? User Image That's the only thing I haven't seen so far.
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:49 pm


Lol, yeah, you were replying awful fast :p

As for the pink links, the background of the top thread-title is pink. I always thought it was some announcement, and... uh.. I admit to not reading announcements -- in forums that I don't really frequent, anyways.

Calamanari


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:37 am


Burn! xd

And then I poofled. I'd been playing word bump rather nonstop and my wrists were starting to bother me.

So of course I'm back again doing it today. And I feel compelled to mention that we have such heavy stormclouds overhead the exterior light is much like the very last light before full dark. surprised heart
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:00 pm


Shhh! No one needs to know sad :p

I poof'd to go shopping too. Bought my prom dress ^__^

Calamanari

Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//