Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
Mere hours now *defunct*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Obligatory gold
  ...
View Results

Voleur dCoeur
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:31 am


If anyone plans on submitting anything at all for the art contest now would be the time to do so. Submissions will close sometime tomorrow.

*retagged by Faranath*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:17 pm


Thanks for that. If you have time after work feel free to lock it, otherwise I'll get to it when I get to it.

Fellanora
Captain


~Insomnia_Forever~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:29 am


oh o.O I stopped working on mine sweatdrop
I was under the impression there was to be no more RAoK.
*grumbles about having to shovel the driveway and her brother deleting her photoshop elements program* >.<
sad damnit
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:17 am


I suppose that would explain why no one has been here.
She'd never take the guild away (or even just drop the contest in the middle for that matter) regardless of what she's going through. She's not that kind of person and (sad to say) she's not the RAoK. If she goes away there's no reason why the RAoK would go too.

Voleur dCoeur
Crew

Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//