Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Courses/Classes
Dance class

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-hottstuff-elli-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:49 pm


Twirling ballerina's, tapping tap dancers, tricky breakers, the land of dace. *sasa sasa abordibouray sasa sasa abordibouray* The dance step you must know to succed. Dance is an art a beautiful art. We will have a recital every 2 moths showing our skill and tallet to behold suck an outstanding art~!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:41 pm


dancing is like the work of art i love to dance! twirls jumps...
thats the way of dancing

Ako Veed


xxx~trinity~xxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:12 pm


"Am I late?"Harmony said,slightly in panic."Sorry about that..I was talking to someone else in the locker room."She looked around the room.It was nearly vacant."Am I not the only one..?"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:58 pm


"I'm affraid you are. Everyone else doesn't seem to have an interest in dance. So you aren't late. Hey cna you just kill for a minute I have to go to the office! I'll be right back."

-hottstuff-elli-


xxx~trinity~xxx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:12 pm


"Sure..."as Ms.McBeth walked out of the dance floor room,Harmony began to look around the place.It seemed awfully interesting,and awfully familiar."Huh..look at this-"She saw an antique on the desk near the door to Ms.McBeth's office.As she picked it up,Ms.McBeth came back into the room.Harmony tried to put it back,but it was already too late-the dance teacher saw.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:27 am


"Ohh I know why no one is coming. THere is this thing with Kisa and everyone is there. Ohh well. I know a few students who would like to come and signed up for it so I'm not that worried."

-hottstuff-elli-


s2sweets

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:53 pm


Well, i guess im really late. oh noo
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:23 pm


Xmoto peeks in a eye through a crack in the door and watches the girls practicing their ballerina moves.Snickering, he take out his stereo and turn on a song called "Hands Up".Xmoto throws the stereo inside the dancing class showing the girls how to really dance.Before he finishes he does a 1 minute head spin and jump off from the ground.Hes stares at the girls as they stare back with a disappointed glare as Xmoto cackles."And THATS how you dance!!"

Xmoto Veed


Trix Starlight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:13 pm


Trix poked her head round the door. "Heya, am I late? Sorry about that."
Reply
Student Courses/Classes

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//