Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Campus Roaming
Dorms Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jofunu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:50 pm


Here are your dorm assignments.If you want them to change contact your homeroom teacher or your Prinicpal! Thankiesss!!
1st. Floor
room #1:Angel
room #2:Naomi
room #3:Kisa
room #4:Brian S2
room #5:mark-rock222
room #6:dog_lover_07
room #7:Yuki
room #8:sasori
room #9
room #10Principle(new principle)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:18 pm


The dorms look like this:
User Image
This is the bed area..........
User Image
bathroom, very cofortable. The shower is great.......
User Image
the dinning are. You can invite friends and family over for dinner!!..........
User Image
last but not least the living area. There is a lot of seating in the room along with a flat screen tv with 2000 channels!!
The best school........ with the best students, dorms, teachers and the best place to be!!

-hottstuff-elli-


-hottstuff-elli-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:26 pm


"Hey can Brian, and I be in dorms 7 and 8 on the third floor?" said Naomi with hope that she would be able to get them................. waiting for a reply she listens to her ipod....................................................................................................................................................
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:37 pm


walks in

"Oh, sorry." Kisa fumbled with her books. "Didn't know that 'chu were busy."

hatterstea


-hottstuff-elli-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:19 am


"No thats ok. But are you looking for something? I pretty much know this school inside and out" said Naomi
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:42 pm


"Um...I was just wondering where my dorm was...and where some other places were..."

trails off
then looks up

hatterstea


hatterstea

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:44 pm


"Oh, I'm sorry. My names Kisa."

smiles
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:52 am


Tenshi came out of his dorm and into the hallway making his way to the front of the dorms. He noticed two students and walked up behind them. "hello there, how are my newest students doing?"

Jofunu
Captain


hatterstea

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:56 am


glances up and blinks

"Oh uh...just fine. Could you help me, I'm a little lost."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:05 am


hatterstea
glances up and blinks

"Oh uh...just fine. Could you help me, I'm a little lost."
"what do you need help with miss? By the way I'm Tenshi Himura the Assistant principle of this school"

Jofunu
Captain


hatterstea

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:05 pm


Jofunu
hatterstea
glances up and blinks

"Oh uh...just fine. Could you help me, I'm a little lost."
"what do you need help with miss? By the way I'm Tenshi Himura the Assistant principle of this school"


"Oh, assistant principle."

fumbles with books and drops a couple
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:07 pm


hatterstea
Jofunu
hatterstea
glances up and blinks

"Oh uh...just fine. Could you help me, I'm a little lost."
"what do you need help with miss? By the way I'm Tenshi Himura the Assistant principle of this school"


"Oh, assistant principle."

fumbles with books and drops a couple


"Um...well I kinda need to find well...everything. Which way to the third floor???"

takes a step back and trips over the books
more other books fly into the air

hatterstea


Jofunu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:07 pm


hatterstea
hatterstea
Jofunu
hatterstea
glances up and blinks

"Oh uh...just fine. Could you help me, I'm a little lost."
"what do you need help with miss? By the way I'm Tenshi Himura the Assistant principle of this school"


"Oh, assistant principle."

fumbles with books and drops a couple


"Um...well I kinda need to find well...everything. Which way to the third floor???"

takes a step back and trips over the books
more other books fly into the air
"what do you need the third floor for? the dorms only have one floor?"
Reply
Campus Roaming

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//