Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OTHER General Discussion
To: MHS Otaku Club Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  YUSH.
  NU.
  I wish I was in this awesome club. D:
View Results

[-Saki-]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:23 pm


ATTENTION!

I have found our new club T-shirt. :3

CLICKY!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:52 pm


NICE!

Sachiko Higami

Fashionable Hunter

2,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

[-Saki-]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:53 pm


We should seriously consider saving up and getting them for the club. <3
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:59 pm


I'm definitely thinking that we tell whoever is in charge of Otaku/Anime club, the teacher (Mrs. Szievek, isn't it?) and try to raise funds for it. Like, do something. Or tell people to actually get a treasurer and then we can each chip in some money and raise it. If there is a treasurer (I don't even know our own heirarchy..) then we get them to keep the money, but it has to be someone responsible. If there isn't, either Saki or I should be the ones the hang onto the money and order them when we get enough. Count the people, raise the money, buy the shirts. I'm all for it. heart

miasmic kiwi

4,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

[-Saki-]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:03 pm


Actually, I am the treasurer. But the school newspaper lied and said that Courtni was the treasurer. I was pretty angry.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:12 pm


[-Saki-]
Actually, I am the treasurer. But the school newspaper lied and said that Courtni was the treasurer. I was pretty angry.

Pfft, stupid newspaper people. It was better when Zello was there. The reason I suggested you as the treasurer is because you're a trust-worthy person and good with money, and keeping things safe. And since you are, that makes sense. ^w^ Nya. Anyway, yeah. We totally should try to get the money for them. I love them. heart

miasmic kiwi

4,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

[-Saki-]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:28 pm


But Davis is cool. -shrug-

Sure. I guess I could take care of that.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:13 pm


[-Saki-]
Actually, I am the treasurer. But the school newspaper lied and said that Courtni was the treasurer. I was pretty angry.
Cortni >.< hun, Cortni

Victorianbadger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100

Hiro Oboro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:43 am


definatly, id buy two if i could.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:15 pm


kiwiality
[-Saki-]
Actually, I am the treasurer. But the school newspaper lied and said that Courtni was the treasurer. I was pretty angry.

Pfft, stupid newspaper people. It was better when Zello was there. The reason I suggested you as the treasurer is because you're a trust-worthy person and good with money, and keeping things safe. And since you are, that makes sense. ^w^ Nya. Anyway, yeah. We totally should try to get the money for them. I love them. heart

Okay FYI the newspaper make a mistake okay. Cut them som slack, Woody after all did ther artical I may and and well he isn't all that good. So befor you bash anyone get the info. (sorry if it sonded mean cuz I don't mean to be)

Yasha_Sakuma


miasmic kiwi

4,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:35 pm


Yasha_Sakuma
kiwiality
[-Saki-]
Actually, I am the treasurer. But the school newspaper lied and said that Courtni was the treasurer. I was pretty angry.

Pfft, stupid newspaper people. It was better when Zello was there. The reason I suggested you as the treasurer is because you're a trust-worthy person and good with money, and keeping things safe. And since you are, that makes sense. ^w^ Nya. Anyway, yeah. We totally should try to get the money for them. I love them. heart

Okay FYI the newspaper make a mistake okay. Cut them som slack, Woody after all did ther artical I may and and well he isn't all that good. So befor you bash anyone get the info. (sorry if it sonded mean cuz I don't mean to be)

Well, treasurer or no, we all need to save up our fundz and gets us that TSHIRT. xd
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:03 pm


eek we have got to get those!!!

sqrlb8


TheDisturbed66

8,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:14 pm


I was kinda hopeing for are t-shirts to be a bit randome.
But thats just me.

(those shirts may get us beaten up or somthin)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:00 am


Jade Corosa
[-Saki-]
Actually, I am the treasurer. But the school newspaper lied and said that Courtni was the treasurer. I was pretty angry.

Pfft, stupid newspaper people. It was better when Zello was there. The reason I suggested you as the treasurer is because you're a trust-worthy person and good with money, and keeping things safe. And since you are, that makes sense. ^w^ Nya. Anyway, yeah. We totally should try to get the money for them. I love them. heart

when i saw that mistake in the paper I yelled at the guy for totally screwing it up. the guy was just some geek who thought an abra evolves into a drowzee

kiki_of_the_desert

Reply
The OTHER General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//