Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OTHER General Discussion
OMGZ LET'S CHAT Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For or against the name M.O.O.
  For <3
  Against </3
View Results

[-Saki-]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:35 pm


As suggested by Eshiza, here is our chat thread. This we can just post if...I dunno. If you just wanna say something random without making a whole new topic. It'll definately reduce clutter. :3 Have fun.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:38 pm


HOMGROFLaskjaklsa.

Woot.

kashyr

Dapper Codger


[-Saki-]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:40 pm


I dunno if I should promote mods or not. Like, there are so many people I want to make mods, but then there would be more mods than people, and that wouldn't be any fun. So I think I'm just going to leave everything be. -shrug-
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:42 pm


xDD

I don't think we need mods now, anyway. Not a lot of posts going on just yet.

kashyr

Dapper Codger


Kuro heru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:43 pm


hi
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:45 pm


Sweeeet.

Post in the introduction, okay? People need to know who you are.

[-Saki-]
Captain


kashyr

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:54 pm


Argh, time for bed.

Laura, I posted the plot and rules. Go have a look. :]

Nite.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:30 am


I hate having to be up so early for school! Marana sucks like that! Ugh...7:31 in the morning is way to early for school to start.

Sachiko Higami

Fashionable Hunter

2,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sachiko Higami

Fashionable Hunter

2,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:44 am


Sugar overload
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:57 am


MV starts at 7:28.

xDD

But I get up at six anyway.

And I'm sick.

D<

kashyr

Dapper Codger


Sachiko Higami

Fashionable Hunter

2,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:01 pm


I catch the bus at six and don't get MH till 7:15!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:24 pm


I has arrivedded

reiko-_ayanami


[-Saki-]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:33 pm


Bellstrinde
MV starts at 7:28.

xDD

But I get up at six anyway.

And I'm sick.

D<

D:

Sucks.

And hi, Rei.

-waves-

And Sachiko.

That was a fun Tuesday, wasn't it? ;3
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:38 pm


Well, being sick means computer access.

WARCRAFT all day looong. <333

kashyr

Dapper Codger


[-Saki-]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:40 pm


Niiice.

I hope that we can all be on tonight. Like, masses of members in the guild. Changed our name, by the way
Reply
The OTHER General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//