Attention all MT fans! I will be hosting a MT fanstory contest. Rules are as follwed:

1) All entries must be sent to this email address as an attachment: demonslashmanga@yahoo.com. Me and two other friends will judge each story on: orginality, creativy, and how closely it follows the actual story. [In the subject line, put 'MT Contest' so I don't mistakingly junk it]
2) Keep it PG-13. Anything with a higher rating will be disqualified. No swearing what so ever!
3) One entry per person. I don't want my inbox exploding sweatdrop
4) DO NOT ask me to send it to Piro-san himself and ask him to adapt it. His answer will be 'no'.
5) Keep it under 4 pages with a 12 point font.
6) No harrassing the judges.

Alright, the contest opens Feb. 1 and closes Feb. 14 (Valentines' Day heart ). After teh contest closes, I'll annouce the top three winners on a web page that will be made after the contest.

Please note: I'm not on Gaia as often as I'd like, so gold is something I don't have. I would love to give the first place winner 150 gold....if I had it. Please forgive me. cry

whee Good luck to all! wink