Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Favorite Dramas [updated^^] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:12 pm


Jdene
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Post any drama's your watching or watched
http://aznv.tv/en/
the drama site! You gotta have an account to watch the dramas

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pinay Ako heart
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:59 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Ummm. I don`t really watch dramas so I wouldn`t know.
But I`d like to see Full House and Goong. :]
If anyone, has any youtube vids of thses dramas WITH subs PLEASE
post. <3 But I do like RR. ^-^;;

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:19 pm


Jdene
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


if this helps anyone
I watch some of my dramas on this site
http://www.crunchyroll.com/
I watched Full House there and Goong and its all subbed
currently watching goong s and hana yori dango 2 there

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pinay Ako heart
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:22 am



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

OMFG THANK YOOH! heart <33
FiNALLY. <3 I hope the vids don`t load slow. D:

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:44 pm


Jdene
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Your welcomes
nope it don't load slow much only once dat happen to me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pinay Ako heart
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:04 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

^-^
But I guess it depends on what computer
you`re using right?

I don`t really get how to work the site. @__<;;
I`m really slow. Can you help, please? xD

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:14 pm


Jdene
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



yeh it does depend on what computer your using
anyways what do you need help with? all i do is type what i'm lookin' for on the search bar I watched all of full house and goong there
works pretty much kinda like youtube

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pinay Ako heart
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:25 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Kay.

OMFG. Thank you. I was kinda confused. Sowwie. >.>

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:27 pm


Jdene
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



yeh I was kinda confused at first too

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pinay Ako heart
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:46 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Hehe...ummmm. >.>
I can`t find Goong 1 episode 1
in subs and without. DD: Any links, please?
Or should I just start watching Goong 1 or Goong 2?

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:16 pm


Jdene
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



i dunno i guess it was taken out

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pinay Ako heart
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:19 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

FRiGG. D:
I WANNA SEE. T-T

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:29 pm


Jdene
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


dang it! and i was still watchin goong s

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pinay Ako heart
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:30 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Huh?! o_o;;
So do you have any other links? emo
Everyone is like encouraging me to watch it badly. D:

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:41 pm


Jdene
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


I dunno........... and i wanna watch it too didn't exactly finish watching the series yet
but if i find a link i will share it with you

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pinay Ako heart
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//