Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Favourite SuJu Pairings Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:55 am



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

What`s your fav SuJu pairing?
Talk about them. Post pics.
and DROOL. heart D;

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:56 pm


KYUMIN!! KyuMin is so cute! i dont have a pic but i do have a link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBSWijXQ29M

By far the cutest thing ever! 4laugh

Eunhee33


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:20 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Awww. KYUMiN! heart
xDD I loved that vid.
Yaoi-ishness. <3 xD

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:33 pm


Favorite Super Junior Pairings:

heart KIHAE!! (Kibum & Donghae) heart

heart HEEBUM!!(Heechul & Kibum) heart

heart EUNHAE!! (Eunhyuk & Donghae) heart

heart KANTEUK!! (Kangin & Leeteuk) heart

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:41 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

I LURVE;

HANHEE, FTW heart

EUNHAE <3

KYUMIN <3

YEHWOOK <3

KANGTEUK <3

I`ve gots moree but can`t think right now. >w>

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:16 am


RYEOMIN FOR THE WIN.

SRSLY.

Your Scary Friend


SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:06 pm


i love RyeoMin!

they're so cute!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:17 pm


K-Drama_MusicFan
i love RyeoMin!

they're so cute!!


OMG YES! 8DDD

Your Scary Friend


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:11 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

xD I guess I forgot RyeoMin too. hhaahah
They`re soo kawaii! <3 >w<

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:07 pm


oh. and Haewook!

...

and basically anything x wook.

BUT RYEOMIN AND HAEWOOK ARE MY WINNARS!

Your Scary Friend


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:12 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

xDDD BECAUSE YOU LUFF WOOKIE
OH SO MUCH.
HaeWook is cutes too. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:30 pm


yes, it's true. XDD

Your Scary Friend


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:47 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Mhm. >:]<3

User Image
OMFG. KyuMin wallpaper. heart
Credits@Clovert

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:10 am



I LOVE DONGWOOK! (dong hae and ryeo wook)

It's so cute!
Ryeo wook himself has said he wants to marry Dong Hae ROFL.

CRIE.nannako


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:03 am


lol no. He must marry YeSung.

And... also...
KyuMin
KangTeuk
EunHae
(questioning... dunno yet) KiChul
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//