Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Land of the Dead and other Zombie Movies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Nova Star Dust

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:44 pm


@____@ Oh gods, I just saw my first Zombie Movie. I screamed only 3 times, but still... Scary stuff man. My friends and I were joking about how much propoganda was in the movie.... xD
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:00 pm


Best Zombie movie I ever saw was Shawn of the Dead. Freakin' A hilarious. Some scary/gory scenes, but nothing too drastic. 28 Days Later was another good one. And if you still want funny, may I suggest Army of Darkness? The Raimi brothers really are the best when it comes to corney and fun.

PlatinumYoukai


Xx_Sirius_xX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:02 pm


Zombie movies are probably my favorite type...I'm really freaked by them..
**clears throat for a short story**:
Yesterday, I was at one of those outdoor movies..and I was in second row and there was about 500 people all behind me watching the movie as well....when it was finished, eveyrone started getting up and walking slowly in different directions....on a field at about 11:30 pm, so it was dark, a few quiet streets and a huge soccer field with a couple dim lights to make everything all the more eerie. As soon as I looked behind me and saw all these people, I tried to stay as quiet as I could:until I got the car: here was this old woman, who wsn't moving, and was holding onto a post..and then, I slowly advanced, and she turned around and started walking, and she walked all crooked and weird and slow..urgh..I was sooo freaked!!!! I had the chills for about a half hour...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:49 am


*shudders* Oooh! Creepy! Does anyone know of a zombie movie that gave them nightmares for a while? whee

Super Nova Star Dust


willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:17 pm


I haven't seen a ton of zombie movies, but I'd have to say my favorite is probably the original, Night of the Living Dead from 1968. It was definitely the creepiest.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:37 pm


I finally saw Land of the Dead last night...George A. Romero is a God! I really loved it.

willowtree
Captain


[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:09 pm


oooo... zombies. fun fun topic. lol. i like zombie movies.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:26 am


Last weekend I saw land of the dead at the drive in I really didn't like. It was ok.

ElvenPrincess977
Vice Captain


ElvenPrincess977
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:31 am


willowtree
I finally saw Land of the Dead last night...George A. Romero is a God! I really loved it.


Hey I saw it at the same time as you just a diffrent car. I liked the other movie (House of Wax) we wathced that night much much better and by far hotter men.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:55 pm


PlatinumYoukai
Best Zombie movie I ever saw was Shawn of the Dead. Freakin' A hilarious.


That is the only zombie movie I've seen. Hilarious. xd 3nodding

there were wolves


Blade_Stryfe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:29 pm


I liked Land of the Dead
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:10 am


ElvenPrincess977
willowtree
I finally saw Land of the Dead last night...George A. Romero is a God! I really loved it.


Hey I saw it at the same time as you just a diffrent car. I liked the other movie (House of Wax) we wathced that night much much better and by far hotter men.


Hey, I like Jared Padalecki as much as the next person, but Land of the Dead FAR outweighs House of Wax. I've got to say, HoW had a bit more to it than the normal, run of the mill, plotless, thoughtless teen slasher films we see now days, but it still doesn't hold a candle to the zombies! (but that's just my opinion 3nodding )

willowtree
Captain

hillary7099 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

hillary7099

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:05 am


THE BEST ZOMBIE MOVIE I EVER SAW WAS FREDDIE VS. JASON
IT WAS SO SCARY
VERY SCARY
VERY SCARY
VERY SCARY
VERY SCARY
VERY SCARY
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//