Hello everyone and welcome to the Heart Blossom Boarding School.My name is Snowy Bear but my real name is Ellysabeth.(Elly for short). I am the creator and co-founder of the guild because I owe half the credit to my fiancee Jofunu whos the Vice-Capt. Anyways new students must and I repeat MUST go to the Admin. Building before doing any roleplaying. From there you will know what to do and where to go. If you have any questions you can either post them here or PM me or Jofunu for an answer. If alot of people ask the same questions then I'll make a FAQ section. Donations to the guild are loved. Just to tell you..even we have to donate to the guild to be able to do stuff in em. All announcements will be made in the Announcement Sticky so check it out once in a while! Other than that I hope you truely enjoy your stay at H.B.B.S!
:Heart:Snowy Bear
Heart Blossom High School
//
//
//
//
//
Have an account? Login Now!
