Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Turtle Army!
I want your ideas... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you tell me?
  Si, the turtle will speak!....ruf?
  uh...turles don't go ruf, they go....o_o I dont know
  wowser bowser! bowser speaks!! AND the ninja turtles do!
  I'm talking about real turtles!! ...sheesh
  uh.... I forgot the point of the poll......
View Results

Turtle-lish
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:34 pm


I want this guild to remain active, so tell me what you want more of:

more rampaging?
more games?
more topic to talk about?

Or tell me some new things you would want to add?
maybe a RP?
a lottery?
give-aways?



Or tell me your own ideas!!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:35 pm


I like turtles to have an invasion to kill all humans and zurg!!! >D
Even the jolly old fat man. ;D But no robots, coco's, kiki's, G-BOTS, RoRo Robo doggys, ect, and grunny people. D< Plus Elves.;D
I want next Halloween to be about ghosts, or an invasion of turtle. >D
No crappy TMNT and frankenstein. I want something amazing and non stupid. D< I want the guild to change, and mostly, also Gaia. D<
Turtles will soon rule Gaia with Bowser ontop of it. >P
So you humans who arnet even a turtle yet, I hate you. D<
So Turtle-lish. I think that Gaia turtles should kill all humans and zurg. D<

Vlx


Saber Alli
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:04 am


Vlx
I like turtles to have an invasion to kill all humans and zurg!!! >D
Even the jolly old fat man. ;D But no robots, coco's, kiki's, G-BOTS, RoRo Robo doggys, ect, and grunny people. D< Plus Elves.;D
I want next Halloween to be about ghosts, or an invasion of turtle. >D
No crappy TMNT and frankenstein. I want something amazing and non stupid. D< I want the guild to change, and mostly, also Gaia. D<
Turtles will soon rule Gaia with Bowser ontop of it. >P
So you humans who arnet even a turtle yet, I hate you. D<
So Turtle-lish. I think that Gaia turtles should kill all humans and zurg. D<


wow eek
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:48 pm


Saber Alli
Vlx
I like turtles to have an invasion to kill all humans and zurg!!! >D
Even the jolly old fat man. ;D But no robots, coco's, kiki's, G-BOTS, RoRo Robo doggys, ect, and grunny people. D< Plus Elves.;D
I want next Halloween to be about ghosts, or an invasion of turtle. >D
No crappy TMNT and frankenstein. I want something amazing and non stupid. D< I want the guild to change, and mostly, also Gaia. D<
Turtles will soon rule Gaia with Bowser ontop of it. >P
So you humans who arnet even a turtle yet, I hate you. D<
So Turtle-lish. I think that Gaia turtles should kill all humans and zurg. D<


wow eek

Lol. xD I just really hate humans.. ;3

Vlx


Turtle-lish
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:31 am


well taking over the humans and zurg is a given, anything else you might want?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:16 pm


Turtle-lish
well taking over the humans and zurg is a given, anything else you might want?


More options turtle can do...?
xD

Vlx


The Mystic Turtle
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:59 am


Ok Crapping on whoever Made TMNT

Shooting Oprah

Changing Gaia So N00BS have To NOT LOOK LIKE SUCKFACE ******** n00bs

And More emoticons For Turtles
and other junk
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:19 pm


agent krow
Ok Crapping on whoever Made TMNT

Shooting Oprah

Changing Gaia So N00BS have To NOT LOOK LIKE SUCKFACE ******** n00bs

And More emoticons For Turtles
and other junk

LOL how about stuff I can actually do?

Turtle-lish
Vice Captain


Cagev2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:23 pm


Vlx
I like turtles to have an invasion to kill all humans and zurg!!! >D
Even the jolly old fat man. ;D But no robots, coco's, kiki's, G-BOTS, RoRo Robo doggys, ect, and grunny people. D< Plus Elves.;D
I want next Halloween to be about ghosts, or an invasion of turtle. >D
No crappy TMNT and frankenstein. I want something amazing and non stupid. D< I want the guild to change, and mostly, also Gaia. D<
Turtles will soon rule Gaia with Bowser ontop of it. >P
So you humans who arnet even a turtle yet, I hate you. D<
So Turtle-lish. I think that Gaia turtles should kill all humans and zurg. D<


Thats a really good idea.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:10 pm


agent krow
Ok Crapping on whoever Made TMNT

Shooting Oprah

Changing Gaia So N00BS have To NOT LOOK LIKE SUCKFACE ******** n00bs

And More emoticons For Turtles
and other junk

Yeah,it'd be fun if turtles could have super natural powers. x3
I cant wait for the battle system!!!!

Vlx


Turtle-lish
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:42 pm


the battle system will definitely be cool.....
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:09 pm


Hello i am not a part of this guild but i wanted to give a idea if you agree say! Yes if you disagree say no!

•you should have contest in the guild!
•U should stop inviting users! and you should post so so so much!
•or ban user/newusers that cant get 5 posts in there first 5 days!
*if you want some more ideas just check my guild it may help you

Da-Bad-Kid


Twidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:09 pm


i say more events.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:46 am


More rampaging 3nodding

~Cuor di Drago~


Dead`Zero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:29 am



Weeky organized rampages.
Reply
The Turtle Army!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//