Welcome to Gaia! ::

M O R P H I N E `s Bi | Gay | Straight Hangout.

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Blabberbox.
HI FROM PARISSS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saati-san
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:28 am


I miss y'aall, bishes.

I am in a beautiful city; with boys of the same.

It's so romantic too.

I miss my boyfriend sweatdrop

It's so awesome here.

I've alreqdy spent like.... fourty dollars on rings alone. Not sure what I've spent total xd

I looove it here.

I miss my friends though. Wonderful, but un peu lonely.

Updates when I arrive home, for those who want them.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:55 pm




Aaaggh I knew nobody cared xD

I'm finally officially back because school has started. How unfortunate.


Saati-san
Crew


hina-25

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:41 am


Wooh~ France!

My friend is leaving for france in two weeks for a dance thing o:

I'm glaad you're having fun :B
Reply
Blabberbox.

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//