Welcome to Gaia! ::

M O R P H I N E `s Bi | Gay | Straight Hangout.

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Blabberbox.
[venting.] I hate going to the Feedback forums.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

harpendum

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:22 pm


Everyone bitches at you.
The know-it-alls.
I'll bet they just sit there all day.
Waiting for someone to ask a question they know the answer to.
So they can b***h.
Sudden stress is physically painful to me.
*diseased.*
So I especially hate it when people are like that.
It makes me want to punch an infant. [/Dane Cook allusion]

TT~TT This isn't fun.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:03 pm


Oh, goodness! D:
I'm so sorry! >_>

I hate the Feedback forum for that, too.
So, I just ty to avoid posting outside of PM's and Guilds. 8D

. . .
Or the occasional GD Trip. xP
Which is usually ALWAYS funny! O:

ANYWAY. >.>

Straight to Pluto

Reply
Blabberbox.

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//