Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball GT
DBGT: Why was GT so bad? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:20 pm


State your opinions of why most DragonBall fans hate DBGT. whee
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:23 pm


Because Toriyama didn't make it and it was forced out. The people who made it didn't think about the facts of the DB world and made mistakes and stuff.

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:25 pm


I think because they took a lot of ideas from DB/Z, like before Bebi arrives they took stuff from DB, and when the Bebi saga begins it starts to look like the Cell saga...they also left a few popular characters out, and made Trunks dorky xp
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:55 pm


GT seemed like a failed attempt at making more money out of the already popular DBZ series. common! what kind of a villain is a little white alien called baby? stare

SYFFER
Captain


Kamikalo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:39 pm


Saiyajin-Neko
Because Toriyama didn't make it and it was forced out. The people who made it didn't think about the facts of the DB world and made mistakes and stuff.

3nodding

I don't hate it though... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:02 am


SYFFER
GT seemed like a failed attempt at making more money out of the already popular DBZ series. common! what kind of a villain is a little white alien called baby? stare


I agree. It's like a parody to DB/Z xd

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:38 am


MikoBura
SYFFER
GT seemed like a failed attempt at making more money out of the already popular DBZ series. common! what kind of a villain is a little white alien called baby? stare


I agree. It's like a parody to DB/Z xd


You mean an anime kinda Doujinshi? xp
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:41 am


Saiyajin-Neko
MikoBura
SYFFER
GT seemed like a failed attempt at making more money out of the already popular DBZ series. common! what kind of a villain is a little white alien called baby? stare


I agree. It's like a parody to DB/Z xd


You mean an anime kinda Doujinshi? xp


No a anime to make fun of an other anime ^^ That it's the same; only dumber and more funnier... 3nodding surprised

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Vegita90

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:58 am


becouse the story is n00b..
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:30 am


MikoBura
I think because they took a lot of ideas from DB/Z, like before Bebi arrives they took stuff from DB, and when the Bebi saga begins it starts to look like the Cell saga...they also left a few popular characters out, and made Trunks dorky xp


I totally agree.

Missy18


Wraen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:10 pm


1. Lacks action and originality.. (The dragon idea was ok in my opinion, but could have been so much better. And also, Bebi was a crappy name, and so was the return of 17 in my opinion, but that might just be me..)
2. Makes everyone else but Goku and Pan seem like extras.
3. Forced and erroneous.
4. Super Saiyan 4 was just weird. Looks totally unrelated to the other 3.
5. Everyone was old! gonk Which isn't always bad, but nobody likes they're favorite character old and weak.
6. Seems like a lack of humor too. gonk
7. End of the series(even though it wasn't supposed to be)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:19 pm


Wraen
and so was the return of 17 in my opinion, but that might just be me..)


Yeah...I mean, 17 was evil in de android saga. Okay, he robbed people in the Buu saga but he didn't want to destroy the world or kill Goku anymore. He even raised his hands for the Genki Dama!

I was so mad when I found out they made 17 the bad guy - and Super 17 is ugly too!!! gonk scream stressed

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Ethereal Dream

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:38 pm


Wraen
1. Lacks action and originality.. (The dragon idea was ok in my opinion, but could have been so much better. And also, Bebi was a crappy name, and so was the return of 17 in my opinion, but that might just be me..)
2. Makes everyone else but Goku and Pan seem like extras.
3. Forced and erroneous.
4. Super Saiyan 4 was just weird. Looks totally unrelated to the other 3.
5. Everyone was old! gonk Which isn't always bad, but nobody likes they're favorite character old and weak.
6. Seems like a lack of humor too. gonk
7. End of the series(even though it wasn't supposed to be)

I felt that the humor they put in was really forced most of the time.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:07 pm


Ethereal Dream
Wraen
1. Lacks action and originality.. (The dragon idea was ok in my opinion, but could have been so much better. And also, Bebi was a crappy name, and so was the return of 17 in my opinion, but that might just be me..)
2. Makes everyone else but Goku and Pan seem like extras.
3. Forced and erroneous.
4. Super Saiyan 4 was just weird. Looks totally unrelated to the other 3.
5. Everyone was old! gonk Which isn't always bad, but nobody likes they're favorite character old and weak.
6. Seems like a lack of humor too. gonk
7. End of the series(even though it wasn't supposed to be)

I felt that the humor they put in was really forced most of the time.


I did laugh at the part where Mr. Satan is handing out pins when everyone is moving to the other planet before Earth blows up, and Goten tries to give Vegeta one. xd

MikoBura
Wraen
and so was the return of 17 in my opinion, but that might just be me..)

I was so mad when I found out they made 17 the bad guy - and Super 17 is ugly too!!! gonk scream stressed


I thought he was ugly too. xp

Wraen


Ethereal Dream

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:20 pm


Wraen
Ethereal Dream
Wraen
1. Lacks action and originality.. (The dragon idea was ok in my opinion, but could have been so much better. And also, Bebi was a crappy name, and so was the return of 17 in my opinion, but that might just be me..)
2. Makes everyone else but Goku and Pan seem like extras.
3. Forced and erroneous.
4. Super Saiyan 4 was just weird. Looks totally unrelated to the other 3.
5. Everyone was old! gonk Which isn't always bad, but nobody likes they're favorite character old and weak.
6. Seems like a lack of humor too. gonk
7. End of the series(even though it wasn't supposed to be)

I felt that the humor they put in was really forced most of the time.

I did laugh at the part where Mr. Satan is handing out pins when everyone is moving to the other planet before Earth blows up, and Goten tries to give Vegeta one. xd

I don't remember seeing that part. Maybe they didn't show it yet.

Wraen
MikoBura
Wraen
and so was the return of 17 in my opinion, but that might just be me..)

I was so mad when I found out they made 17 the bad guy - and Super 17 is ugly too!!! gonk scream stressed


I thought he was ugly too. xp

So did I. 3nodding I also thought that the way he kept putting his hair back was really feminine. sweatdrop
Reply
Dragonball GT

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//